BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow Duo see more...

Jennifer S.
Waverly
I absolutely love the baked eyeshadows. I have brown eyes so purples pop them and this was so vibrant. This really is the best bang for your buck. Super easy to use and apply. I would have to say if you’ve never tried any of the baked eye shadows you’re missing out.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Very vibrant, full of color. It’s lasts basically all day, and doesn’t smudge. I love the color choices they go with, it smells nice therefore I would recommend for sure to anyone I know. Love this product!
Danielle C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very pigmented and stays on all day. The colors really pop and her eyeshadow primer works amazingly to. Would highly recommend if your going for a more vibrant look.
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
Another beautiful combo from Laura Geller. Soft shades that will work on any skin tone. I'm more interested in the color and texture of a shadow or the function of a treatment cream rather than the feel of it, but with these baked shadows, I must say they just feel great going on!
Cinthia M.
New York , NY
Laura Geller Baked Marble Eye Shadow Duo the first time i met this product is for this shadow. It’s easy to apply and the color is intense. I very happy with the results. I’ll buy it again. All Laura Gellar products are amazing.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I love eye shadow I feel like it makes a statement and it is one of the cutest colors I have seen for a while it is great it is hard to get off which I like though out the day so it won't rub off which is great.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is very cute. I usually use the light color to use as a base color. I'll go in after and grab a darker shadow. .Like for all colors and brands blending makes for a sexy night out look. Or just use the base. Ur eyes will love u dor
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Loved this the color combination was amazing to me i dont use it often since i do have plenty of makeup but indo love it with is was a bit bigger tho...
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product these colors are so great together and separate no fall out when I apply they are just I recommend you to get it or try it I love it
Mirna A.
Marlborough, MA
Love love love this!!!!!!! I got a sample of it at Ulta and fell in love! I went and bought one and have been using it ever since !