Laura Geller Baked Color Intense Shadow Duo

by Laura Geller

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Baked Color Intense Shadow Duo!
Ashley J.
Jackson, KY
Laura Geller makes the best baked products. She always pairs these colors perfectly. They apply super easy. You can mix them or wear alone. Either way they are beautiful. Highly pigmented too.
Jessie L.
Johnson City, TN
I love these baked eyeshadow duos! The colors are so pigmented and buildable and last all day! One of my fav eyeshadow brands! ❤
Jennie C.
Her eyeshadows are like a slightly creamy, feathery wonder and can be put on and blended with a brush or finger. The death of color and finish are just beautiful.
Paige W.
My mom used to have a ton of these little eyeshadow duos growing up and I thought they were the coolest thing. I would give it to them for convenience, but I think that the pigmentation of the shadows could be a little stronger. Overall, not a bad eyeshadow!
Nancy B.
Aurora, CO
For a natural work day you can use this every day if you do not kind the shiny, I like more of the matte but once in a while I am okay with it. I can not do it every day as it shines to much, the price was for a whole kit which was okay.
Brandi A.
Gladewater , TX
Love love love the baked eye shadows. They are so gorgeous and pigmented. No creasing and long lasting. My mother showed me these and I've been hooked ever since!
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I love this duo. The colors are very pigmented and I find the black/dark color to be the most pigmented black I have found and it is my go to when I am trying to accomplish a super smoky eye!
Erin M.
Denver, CO
I love these colors. They wear great and for a long time. kind of expensive but worth the price. I would buy these again. They have become a go to for me.
Taylor Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pretty colors and apply great! Love how pigmented they are so a little goes a long way. Perfect amount of shimmer too
Tori K.
Seattle, WA
I got this product in a kit containing multiple things. I found I needed to use fingers rather than a brush for good color payoff. Laura gellar does such a good job with her baked items!

Looking for your answer?