BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Brow Tones Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i really do like this brow powder. i decided to pick this up when i was out of my anastasia one and i really love the undertone. i have blonde eyebrows and this did a wonderful job of filling them in without making them look chalky or gray! I love this.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
This product is okay. Not very great for all day use. Definitely can’t sweat in it. It does go on easy and is simple to maneuver. I recommend for those who only need to fill in gaps. Not for reshaping.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
The first Baked Brow from L. Geller I received was a nice product. 6 months later I reordered and found what several of the other reviewers said. Definately not for sparse brows, the colors don't blend well and the baked powder breaks up too easily when you swipe your brow brush over it so that a lot is wasted.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I like it because with it I make-up my eyebrows and it helps me to have them beautiful, and what I like most is the brush since on the one hand I can apply the shadow easily and on the other I can comb them and keep them as I like them , The only thing I do not like so much is the color of the shadows because my eyebrows are a little darker.
Ashley W.
This product is great for the beginner. The small brush allows for you to get small hair-like strokes and allows for you to really sculpt the brows. It's amazing quality and lasts all day after I use my clear brow gel. I got the blonde and it's just the right color for me. I highly recommend if you're looking to begin doing your brows
Caitlin J.
Austin, TX
This is such a great tool to have in your makeup collection! When you need softer, more subtle brows, use this from Laura Geller! The colors are very natural and application is a breeze.
Michelle G.
Toledo, OH
Absolutely love this eye shadow. The perfect color combinations and it applies perfectly! This product lasts for a long time as you don't need to cake it on, it applies very easily. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Mary B.
The only brow toner I use. Doesn't make your eyebrows look like they're drawn on. I messed up my eyebrows so I used this to make the look full again. Definitely recommend!
sara m.
yakima, WA
I know lol then the s8de of her diaper and Natalies leg lol I know you are looking for a great matte lipstick the same time as a result of the shower lol what
Lauren Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for a natural looking brow. Use the lighter color where hair is more prominent and the darker color where hair is more sparse!