Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff uploaded by Taylor D.Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff uploaded by Taylor D.Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff uploaded by Carla S.

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Carla S.
I have the Hawaiian glow which is sligthly bronzier than the Tahitian which is more brownish. And yes, it is not cheap ($45) but is enormous! I mean bigger than your hand/palm easily! It lasts years! Apply it to your arms and legs and you will look radiant! I also use it a lot as a blush now that its warmer and I seriously like perfectly bronzed/sun kissed. Strongly recommend them!
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff I absolutely love Laura Heller. Since the moment I saw her collection on QVC about 7 years ago. Everything blends perfectly and it's never overly done. They always have great prices and it does my skin so much good.
Sarah H.
I love this product! It gives my face a beautiful glow! I don't use it on my body because it will transfer. It's not orange either! I use my own powder brush to apply. I don't like the sponge it comes with. I highly recommend!
Taylor D.
Tempe, AZ
This is the best product I have ever ventured to try! I had never heard of it before and was intrigued by the body puff so I decided to try it out! I have an olive-y skin tone so I like to use it all over my face after I've applied foundation and a light contour. It dual purposes as body makeup as well! Use the body puff to lightly apply to your chest, shoulders, arms, and even your legs! It has a shimmer to it so less is more! I recommend to all in love with a little bronze and shimmer!
Sylvia U.
I love this product! It gives my face a beautiful glow for summer! I also use the shimer primer and together they give me a beautiful glow. Will repurchase! But there is a ton of product so it will take me forever to finish it!
jesena p.
Absolutely the best! i love how it feels, and their texture is wonderful. i would definitely recommend it. its a must in your makeup bag!
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
You don't understand how much I love this brand. The packaging is not that pretty but I'm telling you the product is amazingggg
Victoria A.
New Rochelle, NY
very pigmented , smooth . goes on nicely
defiantly will purchase again. the shimmer is so extravagant ., one of my favorites,
Kk M.
Absolutely love this product- not only is it pretty it’s a great quality brand I recommend this product
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
My friend recommended this to me one day so I bought and I’m so glad I did!! It’s my favorite 😍😍
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Ok! I just bought this product and it's beautiful on the skin but my question is will it stay put? Or do I have to reapply everyday after washing?