BY LAURA GELLER

Baked Beauty 101 - Laura Geller hand-picked this Baked Beauty 101, a travel-sized assortment to deliver the very best of Baked - the perfect recipe for effortless beauty on the go!A $126 value!Includes:Travel Sized Baked Foundation in Medium (0.06 oz)Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla (0.06 oz)Travel Sized Baked Blush in Tropic Hues (0.04 oz)Baked Eye Shadow Duo in Dolce/Raisin (0.26 oz)ApplicatorMakeup bag - Baked Beauty 101 see more...

Donna W.
Beckley, WV
I love the Laura Geller line, the baked products are top notch.  I love the highlighting that I can do in certain areas of my face.  I received my Baked Vanilla which I use all the time with a special application brush and I use it in the tear duct area of my eyes because it is so dark in that area of my face.  I totally recommend.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This is good. It works good. It also comes in many colors. And it comes with a. Brush and a bag. It is effective and IT also takes place for a concealer. I think it's kinda expensive. But yes I would get it and it works great!
Carla S.
Amongst the best makeup traveling kit! It has almost everything you need. Add a sample size mascara, couple of brushes, concealer to your kit and you are good to go. I always travel with this kit and look flawless! Absolutely recommended!