BY LAURA GELLER #100 in Bronzer

Laura Geller Baked Balance-n-Brighten
  • "it's abbot heavy on my skin, but i mostly stay away from powders in general for this purpose. i have olive skin and this makes me look a bit tanner than normal. i think it can be buildable if you use very sheer layers, again i mostly use cream products due to having dry skin. so it's nice for a matte effect on the skin. i generally love laura geller cosmetics, and for what it's worth this blends well and looks even on the skin. " in 10 reviews
  • "it's abbot heavy on my skin, but i mostly stay away from powders in general for this purpose. i have olive skin and this makes me look a bit tanner than normal. i think it can be buildable if you use very sheer layers, again i mostly use cream products due to having dry skin. so it's nice for a matte effect on the skin. i generally love laura geller cosmetics, and for what it's worth this blends well and looks even on the skin. " in 4 reviews
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I’ve struggled to find a good powder foundation. Almost every one I’ve tried has gotten cakey or creased by the end of the day. I’ve always heard great things about this one and that it makes the skin look beautiful so I decided to give it a go. I have to say the pigmentation isn’t there because I had to really layer it on to get the coverage I desired. One layer is very light coverage. However when you build it doesn’t get cakey which is amazing. It leaves the skin looking glowy, radiant, and just so smooth and pretty. By the end of the day it still looked like I had just freshly applied it. I want to play around more since I am not sure if it lasted due to how I primed and set, but whey powder I’ve tried in the past has come off regardless of what I did to prime and set it.
Sally H.
I’ve always heard good things about this product and hopped on it when Ulta was having a sale. I needed an everyday lightweight foundation to just even out my skin tone and this product was perfect. I use the shade golden medium because I have a yellow undertone. This has lasted me so long because a little bit goes a long way. Will definitely repurchase.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I purchased this product at Ulta; the fair tone matched me perfectly. It's easy to tap the brush in the pan and then a lot of product fall out, but the powder itself is so smooth, blendable, (not cakey) and helps with oil control! I put this on after applying my liquid foundation. With both products, this gives me great coverage and a nice finish.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
It is very pretty but I do not think it has anywhere near enough pigmentation for a cover. I have heard some people say you could use it for an all over foundation, but the pigment to do so just isn't there. You would have to do several applications to achieve something like that. If you're wanting a beautiful bronze look then this great!
Amy O.
Jupiter
This product is amazing! It gives me the perfect amount of glow without making me look like a glazed donut. I use it on my cheeks, cupids bow, and underneath my eyebrows for an extra pop of highlight.
Andreea M.
This is a pretty good powder foundation, can also be used as a setting powder on top of a foundation. It doesn't look caked and it's perfect for summer, when you don't want a super heavy foundation. One downside is that it can be patchy, so make sure you use a good moisturizer and a primer with this. It's also not really full coverage, but then again no powder foundation really is full coverage!
Darline A.
This is one of my favorite go to face powders. It is medium buildable coverage that looks absolutely natural. I reach for this when I'm in a rush or want to achieve a "makeup no makeup look." I use the medium shade which suits my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day and looks good when I need to touch up through out the day. I always make sure I have this powder in my makeup stash.
Lili L.
Houston
I really like this bronzer! You not only get a lot of product I think that the shade works for many people and is subtle enough to not look tacky and shown enough to show some sculpted shapes in the face. It is also kinda shimmery so get that extra pop in the product! It does provide a lot of excess powder and fallout however! Everything else I love!!
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
I use this EVERY DAY as a illuminator & bronzer. I LOVE IT! It stays true to color and stays on all day. Its great. Matte and some shimmer highlight but perfect mix. Its best used as bronzer and highlighter. I buy this ever time i run out. I highly recommend this product!!!
JLee S.
A lot of times when I don't feel like doing a 10,000 product makeup look, I opt for some tinted moisturizer and use the baked foundation as my powder, bronzer, and even highlighter. I put it all over my fave down to the neck. It is perfect for those "no makeup" makeup days.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How much is cost , please ?
Jourdan P.
Laura Geller Baked Balance-n-Brighten has anyone tried this? What skin type is it best for?