BY LAURA GELLER #65 in Bronzer

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I have used this product and repurchased it. It is easy and quick to use. I like the look it gives me. I like this for summer only. I have dryer, mature skin so texture and fine lines are issues that I do not need to be emphasized. Maybe someone younger would love this. It is very pretty and sits on thr skin in the most lovely way. I like LG products very much. This is something I will pick up again next spring/summer when my skin is not so dry. I also enjoy the ease of use and portability of the product, just toss in your bag for touch ups through the day. Great for natural looks.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I purchased this product at Ulta; the fair tone matched me perfectly. It's easy to tap the brush in the pan and then a lot of product fall out, but the powder itself is so smooth, blendable, (not cakey) and helps with oil control! I put this on after applying my liquid foundation. With both products, this gives me great coverage and a nice finish.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
It is very pretty but I do not think it has anywhere near enough pigmentation for a cover. I have heard some people say you could use it for an all over foundation, but the pigment to do so just isn't there. You would have to do several applications to achieve something like that. If you're wanting a beautiful bronze look then this great!
Caroline S.
I have really enjoyed this product! I use it when I am running errands and want to wear make up but don't want to spend a lot of time putting it on. I always use it with the Laura Geller primer. I think it has decent coverage for a powdered product. I don't think it lasts a super long time, but it is perfect for what I use it for.
Andreea M.
This is a pretty good powder foundation, can also be used as a setting powder on top of a foundation. It doesn't look caked and it's perfect for summer, when you don't want a super heavy foundation. One downside is that it can be patchy, so make sure you use a good moisturizer and a primer with this. It's also not really full coverage, but then again no powder foundation really is full coverage!
Brittany B.
State College, PA
Buy this! It is so awesome. Does a great job adding color to the face without making you look orange in anyway. The product is a little expensive but is absolutely worth the price. Great pigmentation
Darline A.
This is one of my favorite go to face powders. It is medium buildable coverage that looks absolutely natural. I reach for this when I'm in a rush or want to achieve a "makeup no makeup look." I use the medium shade which suits my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day and looks good when I need to touch up through out the day. I always make sure I have this powder in my makeup stash.
Andrea C.
Boone, NC
I️ love this product. I️ used to use $6 foundation then I️ received this product in my Birchbox and bought it right then. It’s the perfect mix of coverage and bronze. I️ don’t usually use a concealer and with this product a light concealer for bigger blemishes is all you need. No need to cake it in.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
It has a lot of pigment that is easily picked up by a brush. I don't like it as much as their other packed powder foundation. It's a little powdery and skips on the face with or without a primer. Good color selection but a little expensive and I feel like there's better out there for the price it is
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
I use this EVERY DAY as a illuminator & bronzer. I LOVE IT! It stays true to color and stays on all day. Its great. Matte and some shimmer highlight but perfect mix. Its best used as bronzer and highlighter. I buy this ever time i run out. I highly recommend this product!!!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How much is cost , please ?
Jourdan P.
Laura Geller Baked Balance-n-Brighten has anyone tried this? What skin type is it best for?