BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baby Cakes Baked Eyeshadow Palette .028 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Laura Geller Baby Cakes Baked Eyeshadow Palette .028 oz
  • "This eyeshadow palette was super pigmented the colors stayed all night i truly loved how shimmery and smooth they went id definitely reccomend this brand." in 5 reviews
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best part about these eyeshadows is that they have more than one purpose for application. If you dip a liner brush in eyelid primer or water they can double as a liner! The pigments are very rich and you definitely get your moneys worth! I would recommend anything from this brand!
Christy C.
I used to be skeptical of Laura Gellar shadows until my boyfriend bought me this palette and I felt bad not using it. So I did and let me tell you....her shimmers are to die for. Super shimmery and bright and pigmented. 4 stars since her mattes could use some work
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
I liked the colors and formula but had some creasing problems. But it was long lasting . I didn't try with a primer though and maybe that was my problem. Colors were terrific and will buy again but I'm going to try a primer first.
Stephanie P.
 I like it, but don't love it. First the foundation is in medium. Tad too dark for my fair skin in the Winter. It'll work well in summer for me. I feel the powder foundation is not too lasting. The blush is great. Very pigmented and a pretty true pink. I plan on purchasing the blush alone when I'm done.The bronzer is ok. Not too pigmented and it is build-able. I still prefer Benefit hoola to this product.The eyeshadows are ok as well. Good pigment. Stay on well with UD eye primer.I feel this is a good start if you want to try LG products. The blush is awesome. Foundation and bronzer and eyeshadow are ok.
Jaime s.
I'll give this 3 stars because color payoff was pretty good but for me this palette had a lot of fallout and the color seems to actually fade pretty quickly after putting it on. The colors are very pretty but I honestly don't use this very often.
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
LOVE! Stays on long, very good colors, and goes on well. Although I do use a different brush to apply. over all it was one of my favorites so far. If you are looking for something to try.. I say this is a good for it product.
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
Traveled throughout Europe with just this palette. Goes on great and I love it wet. The only thing I didn't love was this brush. Love Laura gellar brushes usually but this one was useless.
Daria B.
Gainesville, FL
Love this palette! I bought it after I fell in love with the Baby Cakes palette of hers that had a foundation, blush, bronzer, and eye shadow duo (all baked). I am obsessed with these colors and the way they look and feel on the eye! Highly recommend!!
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
I usually absolutely love baked products but this product isn't SUPER pigmented. Best to use a wet brush when applying.