Laura Geller 20 Shades of Shadow Vol. 2 ($215 Value!), 1 set

by Laura Geller

Because you can never have too many eyeshadows! An extraordinary range of colors made with vibrant, artisan-baked pigments from Italy. The creamy, weightless finish stays crease-free all day. Wear dry for silky, smooth coverage or wet for a deeper color payoff. The possibilities are endless; the results -always gorgeous. Ingredients: Cocoa, Stone, Java, Sunstone, Calm - Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Sebacate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-75 Stearate, Vp/eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iro

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller 20 Shades of Shadow Vol. 2 ($215 Value!), 1 set!
Lafayette, LA
Gorgeous intense colors! Very beautiful just use setting spray to enhance the colors more! Would definitely recommend this be added to your beauty collection! I love Laura geller and just can’t complain about anything I’ve ever gotten from her brand
I actually really love Laura Gellar products and especially her eyeshadow palettes. Laura bakes primer into the shadows so even if you don't put a primer on, it will last all day. Her shadows are very pigmented and buttery and I recommend them!!
muy Buena paleta los colores son muy bonitos..............
me gusta por que soy una persona que le gusta tener opciones y estaa paleta tiene muy buenas opciones
muy Buena paleta los colores son muy bonitos..............
Wright City, MO
This palette deserves more than 5 stars. If you have never tried her baked eye shadow, well then you haven't lived! Her colors are amazing, bright and beautiful. This palette has so many options! This is my go to palette. I purchased mine on Qvc, and she is one of my fave to purchase from. I mean look at those colors!!!!
Watervliet
Beautiful eyeshadow pallete. A dream come true! It's decked out to the max with shadows that are super pigmented and they last all day, especially with a little finishing spray set on top of your makeup look. It's pricey but hey, everyone deserves to splurge a little!
Baton Rouge, LA
I tried this product out I must say I actually enjoyed it , normally I have trouble with products caking up this one I didn’t . I’m glad I tried it out it was great for my first try I continued to use it afterwards . If you love pretty colors this is a great buy !
Mckinney, TX
First, I found a crazy discount for this product & purchase which is really the only reason I bought such a huge set. That being said, I have genuinely enjoyed this collection! I can play around w a bunch of different looks and LG product keep or last a good while.
Laura Geller has been one of my staple always trustworthy brands for awhile. This year they came out with so many pigmented shadows and highlighters that I have just fallen heed over heels for. Regardless if it's work or date night I can trust this palette!
Portland , OR
Although I LOVE Laura Gellar face products, I hated this eye palette. There was barley any pigment and because of that, did not blend well on the eyes. They were way too stiff because they are baked shadows. Stick with their face products, not these eye palettes.
West Helena
This eye shadow is extremely perfect . I state this because it has many vibrant colors that makes anyone eyes pop. You should use the product its better than any other eye shadow I purchased from any beauty supply store.amazing product use it people !!!

Looking for your answer?