BY LAURA GELLER

Because you can never have too many eyeshadows! An extraordinary range of colors made with vibrant, artisan-baked pigments from Italy. The creamy, weightless finish stays crease-free all day. Wear dry for silky, smooth coverage or wet for a deeper color payoff. The possibilities are endless; the results -always gorgeous. Ingredients: Cocoa, Stone, Java, Sunstone, Calm - Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Sebacate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-75 Stearate, Vp/eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iro see more...

Ashley M.
Watervliet
Beautiful eyeshadow pallete. A dream come true! It's decked out to the max with shadows that are super pigmented and they last all day, especially with a little finishing spray set on top of your makeup look. It's pricey but hey, everyone deserves to splurge a little!
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I tried this product out I must say I actually enjoyed it , normally I have trouble with products caking up this one I didn’t . I’m glad I tried it out it was great for my first try I continued to use it afterwards . If you love pretty colors this is a great buy !
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
First, I found a crazy discount for this product & purchase which is really the only reason I bought such a huge set. That being said, I have genuinely enjoyed this collection! I can play around w a bunch of different looks and LG product keep or last a good while.
Lauren C.
Laura Geller has been one of my staple always trustworthy brands for awhile. This year they came out with so many pigmented shadows and highlighters that I have just fallen heed over heels for. Regardless if it's work or date night I can trust this palette!
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
Although I LOVE Laura Gellar face products, I hated this eye palette. There was barley any pigment and because of that, did not blend well on the eyes. They were way too stiff because they are baked shadows. Stick with their face products, not these eye palettes.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Gorgeous intense colors! Very beautiful just use setting spray to enhance the colors more! Would definitely recommend this be added to your beauty collection! I love Laura geller and just can’t complain about anything I’ve ever gotten from her brand
Diana G.
I got this for Christmas one year and I am still using it. What I love most about it is the fact that it has so many amazing colors to choose from you can never go wrong with it. From a work look, down to a date night look!
Kayla P.
palm bay
I absolutely love the variety of shades and colors in this palette! Gives my makeup look a clean and pretty shine! Stays on all day and is perfect for going on crazy adventures! I definetly would recommend!!
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
i use this product as part of my routine. i do enjoy this brand because they use all natural ingredients which is hard to find in some cosmetics and skin care. i continue to use this brand and try different products by them. i would buy again and recommend
Alex C.
muy Buena paleta los colores son muy bonitos..............
me gusta por que soy una persona que le gusta tener opciones y estaa paleta tiene muy buenas opciones