BY LAURA GELLER

The gorgeous colors of Laura Geller 2 pc Color of Love Kit Set glide on effortless and blend easily while looking fresh for hours. The unique baking process results in an extremely fine powder that is silky smooth to the touch and adaptable to any skin tone. Laura Geller's Baked Collection is ideal for every skin type. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin F.
This product has my favorite lip color. This lip stick apply very smoothly, and get creamy. This lip stick is long lasting it’s more affordable for every one. I think that more people should get this.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Awesome product love how pigmented it is. I love the set because it just makes it so complete. It is long lasting and easy to apply. I really recommend this product!!!!
Melissa F.
Macon, GA
This is just such a flirty kit that fit perfectly together. No matter the look you are going for for your face, when you put these two on they seem to give you such an effortless beauty glow you couldn't find anywhere else. :) I will use again and recommend to others.
Meaghan M.
I was a little disappointed in the product only because it is Laura Geller and this one didn't live up to my previous experiences with her product. The lip crayon did not last and it dried my lips terribly. The cheek color was pretty and lasted all day.
haily w.
Longview
Blush and highlight in one! A gorgeous coral pink color and a heart highlighter in the center. Swirl brush over product and apply on cheeks for a luminous glow.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a cute set! The colors are a really good combo for the holidays. The application for these products are amazing and smooth
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love how this was packaged and how it worked! I have gotten it from a friend for my birthday and it was amazing
Celene E.
Moore, OK
Color of love kit is a great product and i carry it in my purse, not too much of a hassle. Vicky recommend this item!
Ericka M.
FPO
Best ever I love everything about it its so pigmented easy to apply! Definitely recommend it.
Mariya J.
Bangalore
It's a wonderful lipstick I love it 😊😊😙😙  I love it a lot its waterproof where it don't goes got of lip when we drink water r some other thing