Laura Gellar Filter First Luminous Concealer

by Laura Geller

NULL

Is the sponge soft?
How is that brush fir undereye application?
How's the coverage on this concealer? Is it really luminous??
Start your review of Laura Gellar Filter First Luminous Concealer!
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Fair
I really liked this. It was the first time I’ve used any Laura Geller products but this concealer is a winner for me. It did not settle into my under eye wrinkles. It blended out nicely. I love this formula. I did use fair color concealer with my “light” foundation and it definitely helped with my dark under eye circles. Would definitely recommend and repurchase in the future.
Laura Gellar Filter First Luminous Concealer uploaded by Valerie M.
Review for: Light
I like it. I use it for dark spots under eyes, and it works. It covers problem zones very very good. I like that it’s easy to care, easy to use. I bought it very very cheap at Tjmaxx, I wish I bought more than one. I paid 3$ and it’s my the best cheap purchase.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Light
The Laura Geller filter first luminous concealer has an amazing way of making my under eye bags disappear! It is very light but buildable too. I really like the sponge tip applicator. It’s reasonable in price and has a lot of product.
Grant City, MO
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Light
Although I would have liked a little heavier coverage, I do love this concealer. It blends really well with the foundation of this same line and does streak. I’m not a huge fan of the applicator, but otherwise I would buy it again.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Fair
This is horrible. It blends nicely however, the sponge soaks up most of the product. I only got a week or two worth of concealer out of it. Very happy I got this at TJ Maxx and didnt pay full price.
new hampshire
Review for: Light
after watching sophiedoeslife on youtube,this takes forever to work,product comes out super slow and i have to apply pressure just to get it to show up on my face. I am fair skin and i thought the light would be too dark but its actually not a bad color on my fair skin. it does have medium coverage atleast for me.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Light
I love this concealer!  It’s lightweight, not to heavy, and the sponge applicator is nice. I have dark circles and this easy for me to use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight concealer. I will be using this as my go to concealer from now on.
San Antonio, TX
Laura Gellar Filter First Luminous Concealer uploaded by laurence B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Light
This concealer creases on me pretty fast, even after setting it with translucent powder, plus there isn't much coverage to begin with. It's difficult to get the concealer out of the tube, and the sponge applicator doesn't work with blending out the concealer. I've tried it multiple times, and it just doesn't work for me.
Cabot, AR
This concealer is beautiful! I will say if you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is not for you. However, if you like having natural days this is perfect! It’s luminous and pairs beautifully with the filter first foundation. The only negative I have is the applicator and packaging. You only get a small amount of product out each use, and I don’t really care for the squish ball applicator. Nonetheless, the concealer is great!
Review for: Light
Does not provide a whole lot of coverage. It took a lot of twists to get the product to actually appear on the brush for the first time, I was worried it was broken at first. Even now that I've used it a few times it still takes at least 3 full twists to get any product out. I do not plan to purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...