Laundry Dropps Fresh Scent 26 load Ct

Dropps laundry detergent fresh scent 26ct see more...

Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Received the email about Dropps from Influenster and skipped the free trial, purchasing the subscription! Only $16! Though I do laundry for my husband, daughter, and myself- I still only got the "single" subscription- 56 pods, that's a lot of laundry. I think the only family that actually NEEDS the "family" subscription is the Duggards. Anyway, super excited for the first box to show up!! Got 10% from Influenster too, yeah it's only $1.40 but every cent counts! I'm just so happy I don't have to lug a heavy jug of detergent up the stairs now! Will update review once I try them out!
Anna C.
These laundry pods are great! I love that these are eco-friendly and can help me save money. They are very effective and I was not disappointed. I was actually surprised at how affordable these were and how fresh the sent was. I highly recommend these.
Ashley D.
These are good for laundry, I've used a few before and they're so much easier than using regular soap. I also switch back to bottle soap sometimes too. ALSO: DON'T LET YOUR KIDS GET INTO THESE IF YOU HAVE ANY! I DON'T HAVE KIDS, BUT IT'S GOOD TO PLAY IT SAFE. :)
Chrissy P.
Laundry Dropps fresh scent smells so good! Washes clothes just as well as big name brands.
Ashley D.
Can you get these at walmart?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
Where do you find these?
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I use tide sometimes but they are so expensive and way over my budget. Are these really expensive and do they work pretty well?