Food & SnacksFrozen FoodLaunchBox
Slammin' Ham & Colby Jack Frozen Sandwiches, (8 ct Box)

LaunchBox Slammin' Ham & Colby Jack Frozen Sandwiches, (8 ct. Box)

by LaunchBox

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LaunchBox Slammin' Ham & Colby Jack Frozen Sandwiches, (8 ct. Box)!
I'esha H.
Richmond, VA
LaunchBox Slammin' Ham & Colby Jack Frozen Sandwiches, (8 ct. Box) uploaded by I'esha H.
My son really enjoyed the little ham and Colby jack sandwiches. He kept asking for them I had to run out and get more. They are the perfect size for my four year old. Call me a repeat customer because these things are great. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has a child.
Nevaeh T.
LaunchBox Slammin' Ham & Colby Jack Frozen Sandwiches, (8 ct. Box) uploaded by Nevaeh T.
soggy bread. And took to long to cook. The taste was bland and I honestly wouldn’t recommend anyone having this! Maybe it was just this pack but I’m not even willing to try again
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like amazing product launch box slammin ham & Colby Jack frozen amazing product amazing
David C.
LaunchBox Slammin' Ham & Colby Jack Frozen Sandwiches, (8 ct. Box) uploaded by David C.
Very tasty! My kids always beg for these even tho there a little unhealthy I still allow them to have them every once in a while because they are not pricey at all and fill them up. Great value I would recommend these to moms that dont normally have time to cook lunch.
Kate S.
Great taste nice ham and cheese great for every lunch if you work or if you go to school
Brenda T.
Silver spring , MD
I really think that it’s delicious but it’s not as good as sweet ones. I think it’s important to keep looking the date
Crystal V.
Covington, GA
Kids loves these for their lunch. Simple to make and they love them must have for your younsters
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestamente no me agrado mucho este tipo de bocadillo no lo recomiendo los ingredientes era de jamón con Colby jack y no me agrado
Samantha B.
Horseheads, NY
This is an easy meal for me. Takes minimal time to prepare and bam you are done! It's extremely delicious . I would have to say that this product is perfect for people like me on the go!
Ashley S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Thought this was the cutest thing when I saw this and my kids like them so it’s a win

Looking for your answer?