Laughing Man Dukale's Blend Coffee K-Cups (16 K-Cup Pods) uploaded by Prudence B.

BY KEURIG

During a 2009 trip to Ethiopia as ambassador for World Vision Australia, Hugh Jackman met a young coffee farmer named Dukale. The outstanding coffee Dukale shared, nurtured by his own hands, reflected the distinctive qualities of the land and a... see more...

Amanda G.
Syracuse
I’m typically not a k-cup person, I think k-cup coffee tastes odd. Someone gave us their keurig the weekend before we were having guests over to stay, so we picked up these k-cups — that we everyone could brew it to be strong or light,etc. Everyone drank at least three k-cups worth of coffee that morning! We loved these! And I really appreciate that the pods are completely recyclable. These are now my go-to when we pull out the keurig!
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
Just recently got this coffee in a sampler pack. I immediately feel in love with it, so much so I went back and bought a full box. It has a rich flavor but doesn’t have a bad coffee after taste. I’ll be a devoted customer now.
Ashley H.
Keurig K-Cup Pod Laughing Man 184 Duane St. Blend Light Roast Coffee - 16-pk. This coffee has such a bold flavor and pairs amazingly with International Delight Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer! I will defin be purchasing both as often as i need it!
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
It's really good coffee and keeps me awake I prefer this over other coffee brands for a quick fixs of wake up

Walmart