BY LAUGHING GIRAFFE ORGANICS

Eat Well.  Be Well.  Live Better. Banana Coconut Flavor. Certified Organic. Raw Vegan. Gluten-Free. Handcrafted. USDA Organic. Certified Gluten-Free. Kosher Laughing Giraffe Organics® provides healthy snack foods that are made from the finest organic ingredients.  Because our products are made from real unprocessed foods, they are extremely rich in nutritional value.  Small amounts will satisfy your snack needs more than "empty calorie" snack foods.  Real foods have real calo. see more...

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This stuff is so gross! I saw it in marshalls healthy food isle so i didn't even look at the back just saw that it was all natural ingredients. one of those little suckers is like 200 calories! plus they are way too sweet and taste grossss.
Natalie  B.
Fallston , MD
I love these! They are great of you are on a low-carb diet, and if you are in the mood for a sweet. All you need is one and you are good to go! Plus they are natural, not artificial sugar and flour, etc.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
I picked these up in Home Goods one day. They were pretty good. Although,tne texture is a little weird. On the plus side, they are all natural with healthy ingredients. It was a nice snack when I wanted something sweet.
Joanna L.
Fresno, CA
I love these snakaroons! I didn't give it five stars because they fell apart in the bag. I found these at grocery outlet for 3.99 a bag. That was a steal for an organic snack.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
Delicious and natural. A bit pricey. Taste like coconut macaroons. High calories but again, natural ingredients! (Giving a B because of price)
Heidi S.
Gatineau , QC
These are so good! I bring them wherever I go to give me an extra fuel boost. It’s super healthy and super easy to carry around , just put it in your bag and you’re set! I highly recommend you try some !
Keerthi B.
Puttur
These are delicious!!It is sweet and crispy and you can eat continuosly..everyone should try this....
Vasiliki K.
Wowwww they must taste increadable!!! I can't wait to try them!!! I wonder what they taste like! ♥♥
Amber W.
Having never had macaroons, is this too exotic to try as a first-timer?
Grecia S.
San Ysidro, CA
How does the Banana and Coconut combination taste in the snakaroons?