Laughing Giraffe Organic Snakaroons, Chocolate uploaded by Maria G.

BY LAUGHING GIRAFFE

Laughing Giraffe Organic Snakaroons, Chocolate see more...

Buy on Walmart
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Laughing Giraffe Organics Snakaroons Chocolate 1.25 oz - Vegan more...
I got these in my Channon Rose box and I do not like them at all. The taste was card board like to me and I didn't like the texture either. These just aren't for me.
Sandra L.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried this snakaroons for the first time and although it's not the best that I've tasted so far, I would say that it's still pretty yummy! The chocolate one is really good and I love to snack on it when I'm hungry!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious! Their healthy ....plus their so soft they taste like real chocolate with a hint of coconut. Their so healthy their raw vegan
Meg S.
I always always pick these up when I'm in Bulk Barn. Great for pick me ups if your feeling hungry or low on sugars. amazing ingredients they can sometimes be a little dry but pair really good with milk. I look forwards to trying new flavours. Laughing Giraffe Organic Snakaroons, Chocolate.