BY THE LAUGHING COW #60 in Cheese

The laughing cow spreadable light swiss cheese wedges 8 ct see more...

• I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. ...5 Answers
  • I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. ...4 Answers
  • Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?5 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
I love Love Love laughing cow. This is delicious on cracker, smeared on bread, on a bagel, with potato chips as a dip. This is very low in calorie but so creamy and delicious. It tastes like it is very unhealthy but it isn’t!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
These are not only healthy but they are so delicious and smooth and creamy, good on sandwiches, crackers, pretzels - even in quesadillas they are really versatile which is good and you get good quality.
Bethany H.
I love babybell, but found this flavor to be more bland than some of the others. It is not bad by any means, but I have not continued purchasing this flavor if other options are available.
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I've been a loyal customer of the Laughing Cow brand since more than 2 decades ago, and I still consider it my top choice when it comes to spreadable cheese. It's really delicious with the perfect ratio of ingredients like salt and other stuff to suit my palate, and really brings out the best of Swiss cheese.
Rizelle Ann I.
Panorama City, CA
If you guys are looking for a flavorful cheese, YOU HAVE TO GO GET THESE. This cheese is so creamy and rich I could honestly eat it alone as a snack. I normally use this on bagels or even on some saltine crackers because its so good! I would by this all the time I'm at the grocery store so if you do come across this product, it will not disappoint you I promise you that!
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
This is my favorite cheese. The swiss cheese wedges has been my absolute favorite since I was a kid. The cheese spreads so smoothly onto bread or any other surface. It has a rich creamy flavor that just melts in your mouth. i eat these cheese just by itself without even a bread as snacks most of the time.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Hey, this stuff is amazing! Perfect for dipping with peppers, carrots, cucumbers AND a few fruits. It’s so creamy and slightly salty perfection! I can purchase this at my larger food chain store and the price is fairly decent. I highly recommend this, especially if you’ve never tried a spreadable cheese before.
Ashley G.
These are a great addition to my lunch or light snack. The packagingg is pretty clever. It holds the cheese, keeps a mess from spreading on whatever surface while you scoop it out, and when  you are done you just toss it. The flavored ones are good but I prefer the original to put on my basil crackers.
Mindy B.
I go through phases of liking this product.
Sometimes I use it as a cream cheese alternative. I like that the triangles are individually wrapped- keeps the product “fresher” for longer. I should try the other flavors.
Caren D.
Munster, IN
Love these! great snack and great for on the go/portion control. I buy these all of the time and use them on sandwiches, toast, in pasta dishes, in salads, and with fruit or veggies. It is super good and they last me a while - I usually cut the triangle in half and can save part for later!
Emily S.
Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked the crackers it was on but I didn't want to buy a huge party box that had a bunch of different crackers just for that one type. So what's your favorite cracker to eat this with?
Rachel O.
Valparaiso, IN
I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen them on t.v., but I'm not a huge fan of swiss cheese so I didn't think about trying them. When I saw them at the store I realized they had different flavors, so I tried it. wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy them!! this cheese is AMAZING! I eat it with pretzels, but I bet it would be good with veggies or crackers too!

back