Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct

by The Laughing Cow

The laughing cow spreadable light swiss cheese wedges 8 ct

I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked the crackers it was on but I didn't want to buy a huge party box that had a bunch of different crackers just for that one type. So what's your favorite cracker to eat this with?
I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen them on t.v., but I'm not a huge fan of swiss cheese so I didn't think about trying them. When I saw them at the store I realized they had different flavors, so I tried it. wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy them!! this cheese is AMAZING! I eat it with pretzels, but I bet it would be good with veggies or crackers too!
Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?
Start your review of Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct!
Salem, OR
I like the cheese it was nice serving sized wrapped separately so the other part of the cheese wouldn’t go old which was super nice, it spreads nicely on crackers or toast. The taste is yummy as well and I really liked it. Wasn’t my number 1 go to but I’d definitely purchase again.
Visalia
Like on the other review for this company, I buy their products bc I have Celiac disease and their products are one of the few things that I can eat without getting ill, so I love eating these. I eat them with gluten free crackers like crazy. I recommend them for those that also have autistic children. They are great to have around the house and have as snacks!!!!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Toronto
The best on the go snack out there. If you like cheese and are looking for easy grab and go cheese to add to your snack, this is it! Taste is amazing and leaves you satisfied. Great product and would recommend everyone try it
Staten Island, NY
love these creamy wedges! these are such a great snack or a great bite sized piece to put on crackers or have with some fruit! the light and creamy version is my favorite and i love the individual pieces !
Atlanta
These are so delicious and low calorie. They also don’t upset my dairy sensitive system. My son learned to spread with a knife by practicing with laughing cow and rice cakes. He loves it too.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
Pennington
I first tried these spreadable wedges when I began monitoring my diet for health reasons and they have lived up to the hype. These wedges were approved by my nutritionist as a healthy snack and they are so tasteful that I have recommended them to friends and family with all types of diets.
Portville , NY
I was introduced to the light swiss by the "Hungry Girl" cookbook series. I have used these in low calorie recipes, added to eggs, spread on wraps for added flavor or used to dip pretzels in. We buy this product often and have also tried other flavors that we like equally.
Organic, Sugar Free
Diet divas unite! These are like little cream cheese squares and when ur dieting substitutes for your normal tasty treats are a must. I use these on my bagel thins, to dip my baby carrots in, or spread on celery...my husband puts them in his eggs. Yuck! But hey! Whatever floats ur diet! Right?
Low Carb
Milwaukee, WI
I love laughing cow! I am watching what I eat on Weight Watchers and this is a great cheese for low points. Most other cheeses are high in points, but one of these wedges is low calorie and a great item to use as a spread or dip.
Paleo, Low Carb
Washington , DC
The laughing cow cheese is a great go-to snack and light is still has flavorful as the original. I make toast with these wedges and top it with everything but the bagel seasoning from Trader Joe’s. I would definitely buy it again.
Organic, Low Carb