Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct

BY THE LAUGHING COW #7 in Cheese

The laughing cow spreadable light swiss cheese wedges 8 ct see more...

• I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked ...5 Answers
  • I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen...4 Answers
  • Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?5 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Kat J.
TX
Foodie Expert
I mean, it's cheese... That you can spread. On anything. It's smooth and creamy, and has got a good subtle flavor. What more could you ask for? LOL This stuff is my snack of choice, and tastes great on a flavored cracker or even some julienned veggies. They have a variety of flavors if you wanna spice things up, but the original swiss is a great place to start. Would definitely recommend you try it if you're looking for some yummy goodness, or maybe just wanna be a little healthier in your snack choices.
Jennifer C.
Anaheim
I love laughing cow cheese. Growing up, it came in little bite size cubes and it was so fun to peel back the foil wrapping and pop them in your mouth. I wish they still made it like that, but the wedges are bigger and easier to spread all over a cracker or piece of bread. The flavor is unique among spreadable cheeses. I don't know how to describe it but it's distinctive. Texture-wise, it's like a brie but less gooey. Also it doesn't have to be refrigerated and it last forever
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Foodie Expert
These  Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges are one of my most favorite spreads. You can find it at most grocery stores and they are sooo affordable. I usually spread it on my favorite crackers or on veggies. I highly recommend these
Corah W.
Waterloo
I was nervous about trying this product. I was a little apprehensive about mushy cheese and I also have some issues with lactose. This product however didn’t upset my stomach & it’s great on crackers.
Marisa E.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and I love the ability to portion control with these individually wrapped cheese wedges. These are a great staple if you are following Weight Watchers or just want to be able to limit yourself, but feel full, with a wedge or two. I have found these at the grocery store but also Costco, which sold a four pack of the round packages.
Jordan S.
Kennewick, WA
I love these. They are great and convenient. I haven't had them in forever, but my mom would always buy them from Costco and we would have them on crackers and occasionally bagels (and when I was really bad I would eat them plain. Yikes). I'm not sure how much they are, but I'm sure they are pretty affordable. The packaging is a bit annoying.
Carrie D.
Wylie
My kids got turkey-sandwiched out about five years ago so making school lunches can sometimes be a challenge. They absolutely love taking these smooth, creamy cheese wedges with crackers for lunch. Such a treat and great way to mix up lunches. I love snacking on them with my favorite gluten-free crackers or pretzels as well. Delish!
Sima J.
Saginaw, MI
To me, these are just so nostalgic. My mom always bought these, we used to even fill a suitcase with all the flavors and take them to Syria when we visited relatives! It's like a family tradition now to eat this cheese with a little homemade apricot or fig jam in the morning. Delicious I'll probably never stop buying this cheese.
Rizelle Ann I.
Panorama City, CA
If you guys are looking for a flavorful cheese, YOU HAVE TO GO GET THESE. This cheese is so creamy and rich I could honestly eat it alone as a snack. I normally use this on bagels or even on some saltine crackers because its so good! I would by this all the time I'm at the grocery store so if you do come across this product, it will not disappoint you I promise you that!
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I've been a loyal customer of the Laughing Cow brand since more than 2 decades ago, and I still consider it my top choice when it comes to spreadable cheese. It's really delicious with the perfect ratio of ingredients like salt and other stuff to suit my palate, and really brings out the best of Swiss cheese.
Emily S.
Foodie Expert
Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
Foodie Expert
I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked the crackers it was on but I didn't want to buy a huge party box that had a bunch of different crackers just for that one type. So what's your favorite cracker to eat this with?
Rachel O.
Valparaiso, IN
I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen them on t.v., but I'm not a huge fan of swiss cheese so I didn't think about trying them. When I saw them at the store I realized they had different flavors, so I tried it. wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy them!! this cheese is AMAZING! I eat it with pretzels, but I bet it would be good with veggies or crackers too!