Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct

BY THE LAUGHING COW #22 in Cheese

The laughing cow spreadable light swiss cheese wedges 8 ct see more...

• I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked ...5 Answers
  • I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen...4 Answers
  • Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?5 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Katherine J.
Alexandria
These cheese wheels are wonderful. They are portioned so that you can grab a slice and pair with veggies, crackers, etc. The slices are low in calories and I absolutely love the taste. They are great for entertaining as well since the guests can grab a slice easily.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
These  Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges are one of my most favorite spreads. You can find it at most grocery stores and they are sooo affordable. I usually spread it on my favorite crackers or on veggies. I highly recommend these
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
These are not only healthy but they are so delicious and smooth and creamy, good on sandwiches, crackers, pretzels - even in quesadillas they are really versatile which is good and you get good quality.
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
I was nervous about trying this product. I was a little apprehensive about mushy cheese and I also have some issues with lactose. This product however didn’t upset my stomach & it’s great on crackers.
Bethany H.
I love babybell, but found this flavor to be more bland than some of the others. It is not bad by any means, but I have not continued purchasing this flavor if other options are available.
Marisa E.
These are delicious and I love the ability to portion control with these individually wrapped cheese wedges. These are a great staple if you are following Weight Watchers or just want to be able to limit yourself, but feel full, with a wedge or two. I have found these at the grocery store but also Costco, which sold a four pack of the round packages.
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I've been a loyal customer of the Laughing Cow brand since more than 2 decades ago, and I still consider it my top choice when it comes to spreadable cheese. It's really delicious with the perfect ratio of ingredients like salt and other stuff to suit my palate, and really brings out the best of Swiss cheese.
Rizelle Ann I.
Panorama City, CA
If you guys are looking for a flavorful cheese, YOU HAVE TO GO GET THESE. This cheese is so creamy and rich I could honestly eat it alone as a snack. I normally use this on bagels or even on some saltine crackers because its so good! I would by this all the time I'm at the grocery store so if you do come across this product, it will not disappoint you I promise you that!
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
This is my favorite cheese. The swiss cheese wedges has been my absolute favorite since I was a kid. The cheese spreads so smoothly onto bread or any other surface. It has a rich creamy flavor that just melts in your mouth. i eat these cheese just by itself without even a bread as snacks most of the time.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Hey, this stuff is amazing! Perfect for dipping with peppers, carrots, cucumbers AND a few fruits. It’s so creamy and slightly salty perfection! I can purchase this at my larger food chain store and the price is fairly decent. I highly recommend this, especially if you’ve never tried a spreadable cheese before.
Emily S.
Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?
Kirstie F.
Slidell , LA
I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked the crackers it was on but I didn't want to buy a huge party box that had a bunch of different crackers just for that one type. So what's your favorite cracker to eat this with?
Rachel O.
Valparaiso, IN
I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen them on t.v., but I'm not a huge fan of swiss cheese so I didn't think about trying them. When I saw them at the store I realized they had different flavors, so I tried it. wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy them!! this cheese is AMAZING! I eat it with pretzels, but I bet it would be good with veggies or crackers too!