Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct

BY THE LAUGHING COW #2 in Cheese

The laughing cow spreadable light swiss cheese wedges 8 ct see more...

• I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked ...4 Answers
  • I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen...3 Answers
  • Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?4 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Spreadable Light Swiss Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Megan P.
Megan P.
Plymouth, MN
This is my favorite brand of cheese for snacking. I love putting it on cucumber slices (if I'm feeling healthy) or wheat crackers. It is creamy and delicious. The Light Swiss if my personal favorite but there are plenty of other flavor options. I will continue to repurchase this cheese, especially for snacks.
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.
These little triangles of cheese are my favorite snack. I buy them every other week that I go grocery shopping. They are extremely easy to open and spread and are the perfect size for multiple crackers. I would 10/10 recommend buying the light swiss, the taste is great and I have never been disappointed.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Foodie Expert
These little slices of cheese are perfectly portioned to pack for a lunch or just to have a snack at home. The texture of the cheese is so creamy and easily spreadable onto crackers or veggies. I have never tried a flavor of this cheese that I didn't love. If you're a cheese lover, go get this NOW!
Sabra M.
Sabra M.
San Antonio, TX
The texture of these cheese wedges is fantastic--they can be eaten out of hand or spread on crackers. The flavor is strong and pleasant. They are expensive, though, and my large family goes through a pack in no time at all, so I don't buy them often, but they're a great treat on occasion.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff. One little triangle has so few calories and is easy to spread or eat with an avocado or crackers for a snack. Really is a low calorie way of getting your cheese fix. You can put it in a lot of stuff to add a cheesy mix that isn't as obvious as shredded cheese.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Laughing Cow cheese is one of my favorite guilt-free treats. I love the packaging, they are easy to open and store. They are extremely spreadable and when I'm feeling extra crazy, I'll throw one on a bagel thin with sugar-free jelly/jam. You can't go wrong with this product.
Nora L.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Foodie Expert
This is a cheese product more than a cheese. I will not turn it down and I think it can be fine for snacking, but it does not replace real cheese in a sandwich, etc. This is one of the products that makes me think that I want the good stuff in moderation, rather than this.
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
I. AM. O B S E S S E D. WITH THESE. They taste kinda sweet but tangy and they're great to spread onto crackers or bread. Every time I peel open one of these I feel like I'm a kid again sitting in the kitchen waiting for my mom to finish cooking dinner. I just love these.
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
Foodie Expert
I do not know how to describe how incredible this product is. There just aren't enough words to express how delicious an convenient they are. I love dipping all of my favorite veggies, crackers and more in this cheese. It is a healthier snack option than most as well!
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Indiana, PA
These are pretty good, but if you're looking for the really delicious stuff don't go for this. However, if you want to cut down on calories this is good enough to cut your craving for full fat cheese. I love eating these alone, or spreading them on lowfat crackers.
Kirstie F.
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
Foodie Expert
I tried his at Costco the other day and really loved it. I liked the crackers it was on but I didn't want to buy a huge party box that had a bunch of different crackers just for that one type. So what's your favorite cracker to eat this with?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Foodie Expert
Can I use this cheese in other food recipes?
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Valparaiso, IN
I was doing some grocery shopping and came across these. I'd seen them on t.v., but I'm not a huge fan of swiss cheese so I didn't think about trying them. When I saw them at the store I realized they had different flavors, so I tried it. wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy them!! this cheese is AMAZING! I eat it with pretzels, but I bet it would be good with veggies or crackers too!