Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Naomi C.
85 sussex road , ['', '', 'Kettering']
I love cheese so this was a must try and I wasn't disappointed x it's great on toast or in a roll :) go buy people
Areej A.
A lot of memories we made with this cheese. Mom used to use it and now we use it to our children. Everyone love it
Olam M.
La verdad no sé qué decir sobre éste queso, pero lo que sí les puedo decir es que tiene un buen sabor y en encanta
Carrie B.
My daughter actually introduced me to this would never had tried it if it hadnt been for her not bad not bad at all
shannon c.
hamilton
The best cheese ever. Very creamy and soft, cute packaging. We eat with gluten free crackers and it’s a great combo
Marie H.
OMG!!! Love this cheese spread! I eat it everyday on a bagel, sooooo delicious. I'm addicted. It tastes like heaven
Rita S.
Jounieh, Keserwen
Healthy and natural been buying this since forever its very good and tastes great with jam, a good healthy breakfst
Monica B.
I enjoy laughing cow cheese in many different ways - plain, with crackers, spread on a sandwich (instead of mayo).
Zineb B.
we eat it since we where young we usted to it test good and its really brings memorys of childhood we just love it
Ashley S.
Great snack with crackers or even on apple slices. Delicious and creamy. Great to have on hand during the holidays.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?