Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Jordan W.
San Jose, CA
These are great to bring on the go for lunches or snacks or of course to eat at home. I usually bring them to eat with crackers but have also brought them to put in sandwiches which is also quite nice.
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
Mixed with some crackers this is the perfect mid afternoon snack! Nothing makes me happier than opening a new wedge and spreading it on some of my favorite crackers. Can't wait to try all the flavors!
Meagan S.
Burleson, TX
I love these cheese wedges!  They are so creamy and delicious.  One of my favorite snacks to take to work with a handful of crackers!  The only downside is they are a little expensive.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
My mother raised me on this cheese. I eat it as a snack. I eat it on toast. I eat it on crackers. I'm just always eating this cheese. When I go to buy this product I'm always picking up 2 at a time.
I love having the laughing cow. I usually eat it with crackers and it is a nice meal that i can have. It is affordable for people to buy. I usually buy it at a supermarket like ACME and ShopRite.
Brittany M.
Vancouver, WA
This cheese combined with some wheat thins is absolutely amazing! I cannot get enough of it! You literally need to purchase a couple of these because once you start eating it, it’s hard to stop!
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
These wedges are so good on a cracker or even by themselves if you are going low carb. They are not as pricey as some alternatives and taste even better. I buy them at Costco or Publix.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This stuff is so good! I put it on my seasoned wheat thins and I always end up eating about three of these individual packets every time. It really brings out the flavor in other things.
Jolynn S.
Stow
Perfect low calorie snack to get the creamy cheese fix you need on a diet. Great on toast, fruit, pretzels, or by itself. Very affordable and highly recommended for all cheese lovers.
Amy J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These make a great snack! The packaging is fun and feels fancy, and the slim wheel fits in your fridge even if you have a tiny one. The cheese is really spreadable and tastes great.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?