Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Kimberly D.
Bend, OR
Super versatile and delicious. I put this on sandwiches, crackers, bell peppers, or stuff chicken breast with it. The texture is smooth and rich and the flavor is light and yummy. I find myself throwing these in my cart constantly. So good!
Indri D.
Always have this in my fridge. Loving the individual packaging so it preserved longer, no mold. Use it every morning to spread on your bread for breakfast. Perfect for me. Will recommend this to people. I had this since I was a child.
Susannah B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Love the flavor and the lack of calorie content. It goes good on a bagel, in a tortilla with some deli meat, mixed in with noodles to make a lighter macaroni and cheese and I also mix it with tuna to make a lighter tuna salad. So very easy and delicious!
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
Ugh!! I love all their cheeses. I mostly like to get he original just bc it can pair up nicely with anything. I tend to like to just get wheat thins and any flavor and just enjoy. I’ve gotten their products for years and it continues to be consistent.
Esmeralda C.
OH MY GOODNESS. Without a doubt my favorite snacking food ever. So so sooooooo good! And you never get bored of them. Plus they're so healthy! Yummmm! Perfect for kids during sports, school, etc!
Emily S.
Pawtucket
So delicious! It's the perfect amount of cheese for an afternoon snack and it's great with rice cakes, crackers, and apples. Low calorie too! I have bought this cheese many times at Stop and Shop, Wal-Mart, and Price Rite. I'd buy it again for sure!
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
This cheese is one of my favorite! A co-worker brought these to food day and they are amazing for dipping your wheat thins in! The taste is so smooth and creamy and I love the small individual slices the come in!
Tallyta B.
São Paulo , São Paulo
These are the best cream cheese ever, I like to eat with crackers and toast. The texture is amazing could be good with differents things like English miffin etc.. The price is fair, have good flavor and low fat.
Kylie H.
I am a cheese fanatic and this stuff is good! Easy to spread and goes with anything. Crackers, chips, pretzels, whatever. It's pretty cheap also! Definitely will purchase again! And they have lots of flavors!
Tammy T.
Benson, NC
Love the product but so expensive. I try to but when on sale or coupons are absolutely necessary. Taste great but not with the cost. I bought some with coupons and it was on sale but refused to pay full price
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Sanford, FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct