Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Grace T.
Favourite cream cheese!! So creamy and great in a sandwich and on toast in the morning!! Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
So good!!! I love every flavor for this cheese and it's so versatile. I use the original one in a lot of my recipes.
Tahira M.
great for spreading on toast at breakfast time! great for serving with crackers and bread for party finger food too.
Amy C.
Petawawa
Yummy my fav by far. Buy them every time I go shopping. These are so yummy and good. Can't wait for my morning toast
Amie S.
These are great to have with crackers. I’m not a fan of eating them alone. I would like to see them in more flavours.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
The best! I love this on a range of some many different crackers. It's so creamy and delicious! A great light snack.
Annamarie H.
Manchester
lovely creamy cheese triangles buy them for the grand children and end up eating them myself with crackers and cheese
kara h.
Love this cheese I put it on pretzel thins for me and my son or eat it with fruit. Really soft and easy to spread.
Terri B.
Garnish, NL
I don’t know why I hate this as much as I do since it’s so popular but I find it’s too thick for a cream cheese???
Bayan A.
Hultsfred
it is perfict for a really good breakfeast so go ahaed and buy it and gont forgrt to like this comment. love u guys
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?