Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Michelle A.
Kimberley
Laughing cow original is a healthy tasty snack in my house. We use it everytime for our appetizer nights at home.
Jessica J.
Had this since I was a kid, And it has actually always tasted the same! So yummy and good! I love it on crackers.
vanessa s.
mississauga, ON
My kids prefer the original flavour, I always love to try new things. It is a very good snack with some crackers
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
You can eat it wherever you are. Easy to use ando eat.
The flavor is fine and the consistency is soft and smooth
Maria A.
THIS CHEESE HAVE PLASTIC FLAVOR. THE BRAND WAS OK A FEW YEARS AGO, BUT NOT ITS THE SAME. THIS MAKE ME FEEL UPSET.
Reanne G.
Leicester, Leicester
Love this! I have it on crackers and also on bread my little girl loves it too. I get it everytime I go shopping!
Racheal C.
Can't go wrong with a chesse triangle spread perfect for any occasion available in most stores would recommend
Treshia B.
It is light creamy ,delicious, and low in calories. This is my go to snack with couple crackers. Love love love
Mariska S.
I'm not a big fan of cheese but even I enjoy the laughing cow products. Very tasty and very affordable as well.
Carolina B.
Tijuana
Amo definitivamente este queso es lo mejor del mundo es delicioso y lo disfruto mucho en cada bocado me encanta
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?