Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Gab c.
I like theses, they are so easy to put in my lunch if I'm in a hurry :) if you love cheese definitely recommend theses cheese.
Carmen H.
Just as good as cream cheese, so good to put in certain foods when cooking and I like to mix it up with others too when I can!
Genna P.
My children love these. Great on the go or for school lunches or just because.
Always the first to disappear out of our fridge.
hajar C.
I really enjoy this flavor but I can no longer find it at my local grocery store. very tasty and Great product.
Nora A.
Cairo
Tastes like childhood! It has a very unique taste compared to its competitors and will forever remain the best one amongst all!
Patrícia A.
The original one. It reminds me of my childhood and it will for sure be part of my children' childhood too ! Healthy and tasty.
Gugu P.
I have yet to try out this cheese brand, I like the packaging and the way of advertising it made me wanna go out and buy it.
mariam h.
It is included in my kids daily snacks for school.
Has good amount of calcium when skipping milk.
Love the flavor and texture
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
Tasty and creamy cheese. Definitely not the highest quality cheese but great to through in your bag for a snack or with lunch
Nada A.
I love this product it's very tasty and delicious ........all kids love it so much 😍😍😍 I make to my children cheesecake by it
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?