Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Jaavi P.
Muy buen queso crema,me encanta la calidad que proporciona y tambien el tamano que trae este envase ya que puedo llevarlo de colacion
Katie B.
High Wycombe
I honestly cant stand it. Doesnt really taste like cheese to me and has a weird plastic like texture. I honestly wouldnt buy it again
Vanessa R.
TAQUARANA
VVaquinhaaaa mococa ta aqui cadê você? Vaquinha kkkkkk eita música pra ficar na cabeça aí nos lembras desses queijos maravilhosos❤
Shannon G.
Accra
These is the only cheese I purchased.tried others and I didn't like it. Been eating this cheese since I was little and its the best
Stephanie T.
Edmonton, AB
So delicious. The beat snack. So versatile. Eat on it's own or in a sandwich or with fruit and nuts. It's so creamy and flavorful.
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
I love how these are individually packaged so you know exactly the serving size that you are eating. Easily spreadable and creamy.
Hanane k.
i hate it . always when i eat i have pimples in my face also my skin becomes too oily i don t recommend it also it s not healthy .
Claudia E.
Doral, FL
I love it. I can remember eating this cheese since I'm a little girl. This is just the best of the best. I eat it mostly everyday.
Natalia G.
My daughters favourite spreadable cheese, I try to put in her snack for school daily. Great way to get calcium in your diet.
Marta A.
Adoro este queijo. Mas também deve dos unicos queijos que consigo comer xD Mas é super macio, não é muito forte, perfeito mesmo!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?