Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Maioui M.
The laughing cow the best and the healthies cheese i have ever eaten . I love eat this tybe of cheese in every moment because i love it.
Jess B.
Edgecumbe
These are so good. I put them on crackers or just but them in my lunch box for school. You get a really creamy constancy when you eat it.
Piper R.
Opasatika
very creamy, and delicious on a piece of baguette. great to add cheese to a sandwich because it easily spreadable or just eating it asks.
Cláudia F.
The best thing to take to school break and even the ones that don't like chease actually like this because is that is so creamy and soft
Kischanka K.
I absolutely loooove this tipe of cheese on a cracker it is a very nice snack if you're just looking for something to kibble on 😜💞🌼🌵💖🍉
Kayleigh P.
Knowehead Crescent , Kirriemuir
I love using this spread for putting on crackers or even bagels. I love the taste of it and it goes with almost anything. Cheap also :)
Ennister Q.
San Pablo City
My favorite ever since i was a child. My aunties always buy me this and I would finish a round container in less than an hour! Love it
Loni T.
Surrey, BC
So yummy and creamy n soft(easy to spread) me n my toddler love this cheese with crackers. His first favorite is the garlic one hahaha
Jami S.
Moose Jaw
Lovely creamy texture and rich taste. Very easy to spread and delightful on crackers. Taste great when topped with dill pickle slices.
Dany M.
pachuca
Not that cheap, I mean it’s not expensive but I could find something cheaper. Good flavor and you can accompany it whit a lot of things
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct