Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
M D.
Moose Jaw
Love this cheese! My favorite yo use on wraps or pitas. It has great flavour compared to just cream cheese and is more easily spread.
Jaavi P.
Muy buen queso crema,me encanta la calidad que proporciona y tambien el tamano que trae este envase ya que puedo llevarlo de colacion
Samantha I.
The first time I tasted this it tasted more like milk than cheese. So creamy, milky and totally delish. I am currently finding this.
Katie B.
High Wycombe
I honestly cant stand it. Doesnt really taste like cheese to me and has a weird plastic like texture. I honestly wouldnt buy it again
Rajinder M.
Scarborough
My daughter love it.  its healthy and yummy. she eat 3 to 4 cheese slice in a day.  good quality, nice packing.
Vanessa R.
TAQUARANA
VVaquinhaaaa mococa ta aqui cadê você? Vaquinha kkkkkk eita música pra ficar na cabeça aí nos lembras desses queijos maravilhosos❤
Stephanie T.
Edmonton, AB
So delicious. The beat snack. So versatile. Eat on it's own or in a sandwich or with fruit and nuts. It's so creamy and flavorful.
Hanane k.
i hate it . always when i eat i have pimples in my face also my skin becomes too oily i don t recommend it also it s not healthy .
Shannon G.
Accra
These is the only cheese I purchased.tried others and I didn't like it. Been eating this cheese since I was little and its the best
Claudia E.
Doral, FL
I love it. I can remember eating this cheese since I'm a little girl. This is just the best of the best. I eat it mostly everyday.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?