Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Humeyra A.
I loved this during my childhood!! Up until now the taste has not changed, it brings back good memories and now my daughter enjoys it too!
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
I love these! But switched to the less fat one and still tastes great. I love to eat on ritz crackers. One of cheats, when i reward myself
Maria C.
edmonton
Love it,its rich and creamy in its form. Very good spread for bread and even just eating it alone it taste delicious. Healthy yummy cheese.
Piper R.
Opasatika
very creamy, and delicious on a piece of baguette. great to add cheese to a sandwich because it easily spreadable or just eating it asks.
Jess B.
Edgecumbe
These are so good. I put them on crackers or just but them in my lunch box for school. You get a really creamy constancy when you eat it.
Cláudia F.
The best thing to take to school break and even the ones that don't like chease actually like this because is that is so creamy and soft
Maioui M.
The laughing cow the best and the healthies cheese i have ever eaten . I love eat this tybe of cheese in every moment because i love it.
J. R.

the best cheeses to enjoy with crackers, I really love the taste and I practice what is the packaging, i like this product a lot
Dany M.
pachuca
Not that cheap, I mean it’s not expensive but I could find something cheaper. Good flavor and you can accompany it whit a lot of things
Kischanka K.
I absolutely loooove this tipe of cheese on a cracker it is a very nice snack if you're just looking for something to kibble on 😜💞🌼🌵💖🍉
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?