Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Salma S.
Jacksonville, FL
I originally tasted this in Morrocco, and ever since then I was hooked! So nutritious and creamy that I literally loved it so much! When I found out they had Laughing Cow in America I was estatic to say the least! I purchase Laughing Cow products a majority of the time and with these sort of products- well they keep me far from dissapointed
Jordan W.
San Jose, CA
These are great to bring on the go for lunches or snacks or of course to eat at home. I usually bring them to eat with crackers but have also brought them to put in sandwiches which is also quite nice.
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
I love swish cheese this is my favorite kind of cheese to buy it so creamy and good MMHMM I'm just saying this stuff is freaking amazing you want to buy this it's super cheap super affordable super good and healthy
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
Mixed with some crackers this is the perfect mid afternoon snack! Nothing makes me happier than opening a new wedge and spreading it on some of my favorite crackers. Can't wait to try all the flavors!
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
My mother raised me on this cheese. I eat it as a snack. I eat it on toast. I eat it on crackers. I'm just always eating this cheese. When I go to buy this product I'm always picking up 2 at a time.
Meagan S.
Burleson, TX
I love these cheese wedges!  They are so creamy and delicious.  One of my favorite snacks to take to work with a handful of crackers!  The only downside is they are a little expensive.
I love having the laughing cow. I usually eat it with crackers and it is a nice meal that i can have. It is affordable for people to buy. I usually buy it at a supermarket like ACME and ShopRite.
Brittany M.
Ridgefield , WA
This cheese combined with some wheat thins is absolutely amazing! I cannot get enough of it! You literally need to purchase a couple of these because once you start eating it, it’s hard to stop!
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
These wedges are so good on a cracker or even by themselves if you are going low carb. They are not as pricey as some alternatives and taste even better. I buy them at Costco or Publix.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This stuff is so good! I put it on my seasoned wheat thins and I always end up eating about three of these individual packets every time. It really brings out the flavor in other things.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?