Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Samantha K.
These are so good! I love bringing these to wrk with crackers, on bagels, and even in mashed potatoes. Its like cream cheese but 1000x better.
Dhara S.
I love either spreading this on my toast or bagels and I also love using it in my recipes for Alfredo sauce or homemade mac n’ cheese sauce.
Rosalia T.
Pickering, ON
I love these little cheeses! They are smooth and creamy.. spread nicely on bread or crackers and taste great with fruit or even on their own.
Jennifer M.
Toronto
I only buy this on special occasions because of the price.  For me it's a bit too expensive and I prefer other brands more on taste and price.
Terri L.
Love these they're so handy when feeling peckish. Handy for on the go to 😋😋 definitely would recommend these. Five star rating from me *****
Samantha W.
London
Childhood favourite!
Makes the best sandwich spread with halved grapes inside (don’t judge)...
Fun little triangles means easy portioning too
Yasmin S.
Toronto
Delicious
Easy to take to a later snack
I think the price is a little spice , i use to buy at frescho or no frills
love to eated with fruits
Early mornings of this cheese with bread for breakfast is perfect. So tasty❤️ I prefer this over other cheese brands. I stick to this brand.
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
A quick snack. Always make my children take with them on their school run. Healthy and easy at the same time. And obviously full of flavour.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?