Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Jhaquelean J.
I love this cheese. I do not know how healthy it is but i love it. price is a little bit expensive but its ok. its very worth it.
Alexis T.
Saint John, NB
My kids and I loooove this cheese. It's great to spread on crackers or even just to eat by itself. My dog is a big fan too, lol.
catherine p.
you can never go wrong with the laughing cow. you can spread it on toast or crackers or just eat it alone! the flavor is so yummy
Romy C.
Kingston, ON
Love this cheese! The perfect topping for your toast in the morning, or a quick little snack. Delicious with salty crackers too!
Yasamin R.
North Vancouver, BC
Delicious snack. Goes well on crackers or baguette with a piece of salami. Also works well with jams and jelly. Versatile cheese.
Natalia G.
My daughters favourite spreadable cheese, I try to put in her snack for school daily. Great way to get calcium in your diet.
Marta A.
Adoro este queijo. Mas também deve dos unicos queijos que consigo comer xD Mas é super macio, não é muito forte, perfeito mesmo!
amira Y.
Oooh yummy .
I like this cheese so much , I ate it daily on breakfast and even my family like it so much as it is easy to spread
Zaina K.
Ajman
With 3 kids it a really good healthy snack for the in between meal hunger pangs..nice creamy texture easy to open packaging
Gab c.
I like theses, they are so easy to put in my lunch if I'm in a hurry :) if you love cheese definitely recommend theses cheese.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?