Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Chloe A.
Love this cheese, my mum used to give me one or two of these for school lunches! I eat them in the triangles, I don't use them as a spread.
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
I love these! But switched to the less fat one and still tastes great. I love to eat on ritz crackers. One of cheats, when i reward myself
Farah M.
Cairo, Egypt
This is not my favorite cheese to eat but my family absolutely loves this brand. It has been around for many years and they fully trust it.
J. R.

the best cheeses to enjoy with crackers, I really love the taste and I practice what is the packaging, i like this product a lot
Jess B.
Edgecumbe
These are so good. I put them on crackers or just but them in my lunch box for school. You get a really creamy constancy when you eat it.
Maioui M.
The laughing cow the best and the healthies cheese i have ever eaten . I love eat this tybe of cheese in every moment because i love it.
Cláudia F.
The best thing to take to school break and even the ones that don't like chease actually like this because is that is so creamy and soft
Piper R.
Opasatika
very creamy, and delicious on a piece of baguette. great to add cheese to a sandwich because it easily spreadable or just eating it asks.
Katherine H.
Pinewood, Aylsham
Love these! Find them really easy and yummy! Good on crackers and in sandwiches! Even handy to add to saucy for abit of extra flavour!
Kayleigh P.
Knowehead Crescent , Kirriemuir
I love using this spread for putting on crackers or even bagels. I love the taste of it and it goes with almost anything. Cheap also :)
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?