Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Ashelen G.
Sylvan Lake
A great quick snack for school or for in between meals. Super creamy and spreadable for crackers and such. Pretty expensive for one wheel so I only get it every once in awhile.
Emma D.
This is my fav cheese! Great to have on toast in the morning, also great to have in a salad! Low in calories and good value for money! What more can you want! Definitely my go to for cheese! :)
Brittany S.
Saint john, MD
all I have to say about this is: YUM! perfect to throw in your luck with a few crackers. Comes pre-wrapped so it's extra easy and keeps your portions under control :)
Crystal Jace T.
Quezon City
I ended up liking this brand because my roommate always buys it. So I decided to have a taste then boom! Here I am standing by the counter making a dozen purchases hahaha
Erika S.
Such good cheese, it’s amazing how creamy it is. Perfect for packed lunches and single serving sizes. I believe it is healthier than other types of cheeses. Love it!
Diana L.
Haderslev
I love this Cheese it is tast it is not neutral it have a creme taste i Got the first time when i was 6 years old children loves it to it is a Easy crease to Eat love it
Magalie N.
I am a huge cheese eater and this is one of my favorite cheese ever. The texture is so creamy and you can eat it in so many different ways. The size is perfect for snacks. I love it.
Never g.
I ALWAYS LIKE THIS LAUGHING COW CHEESE. IT COULD BEST BE COMPARED TO A SOFT CREAM CHEESE. IT DOES
NOT MELT WELL HOEVER. BEST USED AS A SPREAD ON BREAD OR CRACKERS
Natália D.
Viana do Castelo
Eu comi quase uma peça da inteira, achei bem saboroso, mas não tenho o gosto mais acentuado de queijo como os requeijões. Em matéria de queijo, eu gosto dos sabores mais fortes.
Lesley J.
UK
I love this laughing cow cheese so much I love it on toasted bread actually I love it on everything lol it has a creamy taste but not a very strong cheese taste which I love so much
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct