Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Diane H.
Kitchener , ON
My mom used to buy me Laughing Cow cheeses all the time as a child, back then it was only sold in specialty shops in my town. Now that I'm a adult they have been on my weekly grocery list for years. I love how smooth they taste. As well perfect quick easy snack with some fresh fruit or nuts. Yummy!
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, ON
Delicious and convenient! These are great just eaten on their own but they are super spreadable and go well with a sandwich or croissant with ham! It is super creamy and flavourful and overall, very delicious and best of all, easy to find in your local store!
Claudia A.
la vaca que rie esta riquiso este quesito, muy suave de un sabor delicioso a los niños les encanta y a mi familia tambien muy facil de untar y de usar ya sea en galletas sandiches en pastas en salsas su empaque es muy practico se puede tambien llevar de lunche a la escuela.
Tonia L.
Gatineau
We love to have these on hand for snacking. Great alone or spread on crackers. Also really good in veggie soups - adds a nice creamy finish. If you're looking for bigger packages, check out warehouse stores. We get 32 wedge sized container at Costco for a reasonable price.
Maxine C.
Auckland
Nice and creamy textured cheese. Love the flavour and always eat for snacks on the go or while watching movies with crackers or veges. Affordable and filling to eat
Nicole B.
Love, Love, love this!! It's great as a snack as is or spread on apple slices, celery or toast. We put it in mashed potatoes and top baked potatoes with it. Beautiful melted on steak. so versatile and so tasty
Melissa L.
Surrey
Laughing cow creamy Swiss cheese wedges are Creamy heavenly goodness!!! Not only are they spreadable on crackers but occasionally I'll throw one in with my soups it as a creamy rich taste it's absolutely heavenly
Mikayla H.
I've eaten these since I was a kid. So creamy and great for a quick snack, or for a lunchbox treat. We will have these on crackers or on their own. They're great either way
pam r.
The best cheese ever. Seperately put into 8 triangles which is great so you can take one everyday and spread it at school instead of take a whole tub of cheese. It also taste great on its own and is very affordable.
Emma D.
This is my fav cheese! Great to have on toast in the morning, also great to have in a salad! Low in calories and good value for money! What more can you want! Definitely my go to for cheese! :)
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?