Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Breanne W.
Put an everything bagel into the toaster make it crispy and then spread this allllll over it. It has the creamiest texture without the full fat of cream cheese but the flavour keeps so well!!!!!!!!!
Shelly F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Cheese Triangles what can I say I really like these, creamy soft and delicious. Nice spread on bread, crackers, quick and easy to make a bite to eat. Great for kids packed lunch or take on a picnic
Majoros V.
Love this light tasting cheese! One of my favorite things is that it's is spreadable so you can put it on crackers and make something fancy and delicious. It's light tasting so it doesn't feel heavy and strong which makes you want to eat more! One of my favorite cheeses to eat!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Very similar spreadable cheese to one that's very popular in Brazil. Tastes great, it's easy to spread and has so many flavour options for when you need a change. I prefer eating on toast, but it's also a good option for when I'm on a low carb diet.
Dayanita P.

es uno de mis favoritos sabor delicado, muy delicioso, me gusta, casi siempre lo tomo en mis compras .. Ideal como merienda saludable manchada en pan o para consumo directo
FrancescağŸ’ŽğŸ‘¸ğŸ½ B.
cardiff, st mellons
I love this as yes it is very creamy!! And it's also strong and I enjoy stronger cheeses more. I normally spread these on my Jacobs crackers and them two together are a must have.
Ashelen G.
Sylvan Lake
A great quick snack for school or for in between meals. Super creamy and spreadable for crackers and such. Pretty expensive for one wheel so I only get it every once in awhile.
Brittany S.
saint john, NB
all I have to say about this is: YUM! perfect to throw in your luck with a few crackers. Comes pre-wrapped so it's extra easy and keeps your portions under control :)
Stacey M.
Grenfell , SK
We love this in our house. My kids always ask for it in the store when they see it. It is creamy, smooth and soft and tastes fantastic. We eat it with crackers and fruit or just on its own. It’s delicious !
Mariam E.
London
This is perfect for little children and babies and I would recommend to every teething child. I personally don't like it because it's not my type with bread but I like to eat this by itself
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?