Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Lisa-marie F.
It’s weird but I love these on toast! They taste perfect! They aren’t that badly priced either! You can find them in most superstores and little stores like Aldi and Iceland! I’d recommend anybody to try it on toast!
Cailee L.
Beaverton, ON
Laughing cow spreadable cheese is so tasty. I love it on a toasted bagel. It's very creamy and is a great substitute for cream cheese if you're wanting something a little bit different. My kids also love it!
Feli V.
6327 lacordaire
Cheese that goes well with any bread or alone. I am personally a cheese lover and i will eat it completely alone but i do love it as a spread on bread or pretzels or crackers. A great healthy way to snack
Monika C.
Oshawa
Laughing Cow has always been a great classic favorite for all cheese lovers! I've been eating this since I was a kid and I don't think I'll ever stop now! I love the packaging and I love the price point.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
A bit expensive in my opinion but I love this product. Great way to help with portion control and keeping track of calories (amount other things). Goes really well on crackers with red pepper jelly.
Breanne W.
Put an everything bagel into the toaster make it crispy and then spread this allllll over it. It has the creamiest texture without the full fat of cream cheese but the flavour keeps so well!!!!!!!!!
Shelly F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Cheese Triangles what can I say I really like these, creamy soft and delicious. Nice spread on bread, crackers, quick and easy to make a bite to eat. Great for kids packed lunch or take on a picnic
Majoros V.
Love this light tasting cheese! One of my favorite things is that it's is spreadable so you can put it on crackers and make something fancy and delicious. It's light tasting so it doesn't feel heavy and strong which makes you want to eat more! One of my favorite cheeses to eat!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Very similar spreadable cheese to one that's very popular in Brazil. Tastes great, it's easy to spread and has so many flavour options for when you need a change. I prefer eating on toast, but it's also a good option for when I'm on a low carb diet.
Dayanita P.

es uno de mis favoritos sabor delicado, muy delicioso, me gusta, casi siempre lo tomo en mis compras .. Ideal como merienda saludable manchada en pan o para consumo directo
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?