Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
So delicious! These spread on toast with a fried egg on top has been my go to breakfast lately! I also love mixing this with salsa and warming it up a little for a chip dip. Super good and affordable!
Sandra D.
Rich, creamy and so much flavor in just one triangle. The thing that makes it different from other products is the tasty and creamy feeling in your mouth.The price is worth it,not too expensive and if you have a coupon buy twice as much. I buy it every two months.
Françeska R.
Tirana
Laughing cow The original Creamy Swiss. It is Best Snack Ever. I am in love with this cheese. I have years that I eat this cheese, every morning. I put it on the bread.It is very healthy and by the way it has a very good flavour. I would buy it again and again.
Afnan A.
My family has always been a fan of these. They're so rich and creamy, I love spreading them on my toast, or just eating them by themselves. The laughing cow isn't like any other cheese out there, it has it's own flavour. Something you'll crave for it's taste.
Emily S.
These are a delicious, light snack the are perfect with crackers or slices of baguette. I feel they are better in terms of quality, taste and portion size to other similar products. I buy these at my local grocery store. I do find that they can be pricey and generally only buy them if they are on sale.
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
I grew up in this flavor and brand of cheese. Great all alone or spread on toasted sliced bread. It's a great in between snack. All my nieces and nephews raid my moms refrigerator every time they go cause they love this cheese. (Ages 5-15) I would recommend
Marjorie B.
St, QC
The original is always the best... I am eating this since I was 3-4 years old (by then I would eat it all alone) and I am now 25 ! Now, I love to put this on my bagels, toasts or crackers ! I love these even more than any other creamy cheese ! Will buy again and again ♥
Esther C.
The packaging and branding of this product is really nice.
I like the durability of this product too. I purchased this for the first time and was disappointed. I did not like the tast of it at all. It felt very milky as opposed to cheesey. I would not buy this again.
Kim P.
Mascouche, VA
J'aime la vache qui rit, ce sont de très bons fromages. Soft texture, feels soft on tongue. I like it with appetizers. J'Adore manger la vache qui rit en collations aussi. C'Est un peu cher , mais c'Est une belle gaterie. J'Adore. 5/5 Je le recommande.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
Love them! we always had these at home when I was a kid and I loved it so much. You just need a slice of break and this and it taste wonderful! Love that they have different flavours though but I prefer the classics. They are not pricey at all but taste SO GOOD!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct