Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Louise F.
Rio de Janeiro
If I could give more than five stars I will!!! This is just amazing!!! Really, I love this, tasty very good and fresh. I always search for the cow at supermarket hahah, in my city is a bit expensive but always when I go to Europe I buy and is very cheap. What we can say about the Swiss foods ?! <3
VE-1192532 Victoria C.
Doral, FL
Todos estos quesos son deliciosos, hasta el día de hoy no he encontrado alguno que no me guste y lo mejor de todo es que son duraderos...Los que vienen en paqueticos me fascinan porque los puedo llevar conmigo y agregarlos a la comida cuando quiera... Son una excelente opción para la universidad.
Izabella S.
Barrie, ON
I have been eating laughing cow cheese since I was a little kid! I love this! I spread it on a piece of toast and eat it just like that or top it with cucumbers. It is so creamy and easy to spread. You get quite a few wedges for the price. This is a staple in my house.
Joanna Marie N.
It's good enough. It's great for snacking and very portable. I bought it our local supermarket. The taste is great for kids! I wouldn't say it's healthy. The taste is very creamy.
Raven D.
Rockland
This is the best for spreading on crackers or on bread for a yummy snack. I also sometimes just eat like that. This cheese is great because you get a lot of it for the price, it's easy to find, and it's just super yummy in general. If you are a lover of cheese and haven't tried these, you definitely should do it.
Daniela C.
Tenerife
Totally my childhood in a cheese, here in Spain "La vaca que rie" is like the most common meal at schools, I do not know how healthy it is, but i like it and I am not obese, neither my ex-classmates.
thanks for reading.
RAYANE P.
New York
O melhor! Meu filho de 3 anos ama, de ir no supermercado e ir direto procurar hahaha
Não tem como comparar com as outras marcas, essa para a minha família é insubstituível. A textura, o sabor é único.
Custo + beneficio.
Meriem G.
here it's called " La Vache Qui Rit " . it's my favorite cream cheese! i have it for breakfast with french bread , sometimes i mix it with cooked rice and charcuteries! this is my number one brand honestly!
Natalie 🐱.
I love how it's portioned into wedges so it's easier to use and spread! It has a creamy texture and tastes like cream cheese, but more firm! It's perfect for spreading onto bread for breakfast, or onto crackers for a light snack! I've bought it several times and I would recommend this to my fellow cheese lovers!
Jessica L.
I used to eat these Laughing Cow cheese wedges by themselves all the time growing up. They're so delicious and creamy and smooth and they melt in your mouth. They're also great for sandwiches!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct