Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Mikayla H.
I've eaten these since I was a kid. So creamy and great for a quick snack, or for a lunchbox treat. We will have these on crackers or on their own. They're great either way
Melissa L.
Surrey
Laughing cow creamy Swiss cheese wedges are Creamy heavenly goodness!!! Not only are they spreadable on crackers but occasionally I'll throw one in with my soups it as a creamy rich taste it's absolutely heavenly
pam r.
The best cheese ever. Seperately put into 8 triangles which is great so you can take one everyday and spread it at school instead of take a whole tub of cheese. It also taste great on its own and is very affordable.
Emma D.
This is my fav cheese! Great to have on toast in the morning, also great to have in a salad! Low in calories and good value for money! What more can you want! Definitely my go to for cheese! :)
Magalie N.
I am a huge cheese eater and this is one of my favorite cheese ever. The texture is so creamy and you can eat it in so many different ways. The size is perfect for snacks. I love it.
Lesley J.
UK
I love this laughing cow cheese so much I love it on toasted bread actually I love it on everything lol it has a creamy taste but not a very strong cheese taste which I love so much
R
Light and smooth snack! I like to place this cheese on crackers but also onto toasted bread with egg pieces! Great snack at any time of the day! Perfect with wine also.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
One cheese that is great for a snack, one cheese that spreads with out breaking the cracker. Great flavors the herb and garlic is my favorite on crackers and veggies.
Laura C.
low calorie and so spreadable - great for crackers and sandwiches and even spreading on celery or cucumber for a healthy snack I definitely buy this all the time
Iliana A.
markham
Love these with crackers. Personally not my favourite alone but I love these when paired with something savoury
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?