Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Trang N.
Ottawa, ON
Being Asian, I’m not big on cheese (for me anyways). There are only a few kinds I can tolerate to consume, and this is one of them. It’s healthy, and perfect portion each time. It’s so creamy and tastes like a softer version of mozzarella. I go through cravings of these sporadically, and buy them in bulk for a time span.
Natalie K.
Dubai
I eat these with crackers, on toast and also make the most amazing chicken breast baked deliciousness with it.  The cheese wedges tastes amazing and is super smooth and creamy.  Love it and would recommend it to everyone.  Its also affordable.
Sarah O.
Sault Ste, ON
Very creamy and tastes great. Love putting it on my bagels in the morning. My husband loves eating them straight on nothing. The individual packages arw great for that. I do find it a littlw more expensive than other cream cheese brands but the taste and value is worth it
Marjorie B.
St, QC
The original is always the best... I am eating this since I was 3-4 years old (by then I would eat it all alone) and I am now 25 ! Now, I love to put this on my bagels, toasts or crackers ! I love these even more than any other creamy cheese ! Will buy again and again ♥
Qurat U.
Love them!
Great tasting. They pair well with anything. are good for having around as a breakfast item, with bread, or even by itself as a quick snack. The flavor is potent and mild at the same time. Doesn't leave a bad after taste as some of the similar products I have tried from other brands.
Afnan A.
My family has always been a fan of these. They're so rich and creamy, I love spreading them on my toast, or just eating them by themselves. The laughing cow isn't like any other cheese out there, it has it's own flavour. Something you'll crave for it's taste.
Françeska R.
Tirana
Laughing cow The original Creamy Swiss. It is Best Snack Ever. I am in love with this cheese. I have years that I eat this cheese, every morning. I put it on the bread.It is very healthy and by the way it has a very good flavour. I would buy it again and again.
Kim P.
Mascouche, QC
J'aime la vache qui rit, ce sont de très bons fromages. Soft texture, feels soft on tongue. I like it with appetizers. J'Adore manger la vache qui rit en collations aussi. C'Est un peu cher , mais c'Est une belle gaterie. J'Adore. 5/5 Je le recommande.
Soummaya S.
This cheese is so smooth and has such a nice flavour ! Its a little salty which makes it perfect on toast, crackers, and bagels. You can also add other things with this cheese such as tomatoes, salmon, or jam! This cheese is perfect for appetizers at parties
Jennifer O.
I love this in my sandwiches and my mashed potatoes, it gives them a super upgrade and creaminess, I mean it just taste great on its own, but you can try it on pastas and baked potatoes, it doesn’t melt too much so I mix it with a bit of milk and make dipping sauces!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?