Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Crystal Jace T.
Quezon City
I ended up liking this brand because my roommate always buys it. So I decided to have a taste then boom! Here I am standing by the counter making a dozen purchases hahaha
Afra D.
Abu Dhabi
If calorie intake is something you take seriously then to purchase laughing cow cheese will be a healthy choice. It can be best used as spread and it tastes good too.
Joanna Marie N.
It's good enough. It's great for snacking and very portable. I bought it our local supermarket. The taste is great for kids! I wouldn't say it's healthy. The taste is very creamy.
Terri B.
Sunderland, England
These are my go to when I'm on a diet they are perfect for snacks or adding to pasta etc why make a perfect meal.. not highly priced and a really good cheesy taste
Llyod J.
Abu Dhabi
The best spreadable cheese i have ever used in my life.
This is a brand which i have been using since my childhood and i got my husband and son hooked on to it.
Mazzy B.
Bristol , Bristol
Love these a lunch box staple with some crackers, very affordable and so tasty great for a snack or for a side for lunch, I normally but mines at Walmart or Tesco, and most of the time they are on offer, they have expanded their flavour range and I have tasted most of them they are brilliant but nothing beats the old original for me! Also a good snack for kids great calcium source and who doesn’t love cheeseeee!
Katie M.
Allesley Park , Coventry
The laughing cow spread cheese is my go to product for spreadable cheese. Although recently I've found the product harder to spread this hasn't usually been the case. The whole family love to eat this cheese on Jacket potatoes or in sandwiches. It's also prettt common to find my four year old with her head in the fridge and her fingers dipped in the cheese spread!
RAYANE P.
New York
O melhor! Meu filho de 3 anos ama, de ir no supermercado e ir direto procurar hahaha
Não tem como comparar com as outras marcas, essa para a minha família é insubstituível. A textura, o sabor é único.
Custo + beneficio.
Skye W.
Laughing cow is great, honestly. Very creamy, the soulmate of bagels. Probably one of the best brands of cream chhese ive ever had. I like how it has eight pieces, usually theres six, and they are too bug, so this is perfect. Perfect for on the go, partys, lunch, etc. Thumbs up 👍
Christina T.
I love the laughing cow spreadable cheese brand! It tastes creamy and amazing with bread! It's an amazing alternative to butter and jam products. I would love to think its an healthier alternative as well.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?