Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Caitlin S.
Colchester
I love cheese, these are so soft and creamy and easy to bit into . I buy these all the time and I love then, I know my friends like the cheese. I would say there is no better creamy cheese to this one except maybe Philadelphia but that doesn't come in small triangles.
Amanda P.
New Westminster , BC
So creamy! And the possibilities for using this in different recipes are Endless. Fantastic flavour it's even delicious on its own. A tad expensive but definitely worth every penny. I would be interested in trying new flavours and would recommend this cheese to others.
Chelsea R.
London, ON
Delicious, spreadable, versatile, delicious. I like this stuff so much on English muffins and in scrambled eggs. It melts just the right amount. It is a healthy alternative to many other spreads. I like it better than the original one because it is easier to spread.
Sandra D.
Rich, creamy and so much flavor in just one triangle. The thing that makes it different from other products is the tasty and creamy feeling in your mouth.The price is worth it,not too expensive and if you have a coupon buy twice as much. I buy it every two months.
Esther C.
The packaging and branding of this product is really nice.
I like the durability of this product too. I purchased this for the first time and was disappointed. I did not like the tast of it at all. It felt very milky as opposed to cheesey. I would not buy this again.
Liza N.
Helwan, Cairo
I love the taste, the texture and the creaminess. This is one of my favorite products ever since I was a child. It is easily spreadable and it fulfills my tummy and satisfies my taste buds.
When ever hungry I grab a triangle and eat it as it is. No bread needed.
Yaroslava K.
Love this cheese, it reminds of Ukrainian soft cheese which I use to it all the time. So I'm glad I find something similar in U.K.
Great snack at home or on the go.
There is only one problem with this product: once you try it you can't stop yourself eating it:)
Olivia R.
These are ok we only get these for my little sis because I live with my parents. I bought theses at Woolworths and they had a ok value $6. That's no great. I rather the alternatives compared to this because they taste better. I don't recommend getting theses
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
Love them! we always had these at home when I was a kid and I loved it so much. You just need a slice of break and this and it taste wonderful! Love that they have different flavours though but I prefer the classics. They are not pricey at all but taste SO GOOD!
Jess M.
Station rd , London
If youre looking for very low fat spread or cheese - this does the trick. Yes, its not got the taste of full fat cheese, but it does what it says on the tin! If you need this for your eating plan, please give it a go and see if it suits your needs/taste.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?