Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Raven D.
Rockland
This is the best for spreading on crackers or on bread for a yummy snack. I also sometimes just eat like that. This cheese is great because you get a lot of it for the price, it's easy to find, and it's just super yummy in general. If you are a lover of cheese and haven't tried these, you definitely should do it.
Achouri G.
Monastir
easy to open without making a mess. so creamy and yummy. i love eating it for breakfast with some toast as well as using it with other kind of cheese for cheese cake, samboussa, tarte, barquette and any other kind of food that needs cheese since it's so creamy so it's easy to mix with other ingredients.
Lauren S.
EH22 3LN
I am not a big cheese lover but i do love these from the laughing cow!
I feel like they go amazing on a sandwich to use instead of butter and they are very cheap too! You get around 8 in the packet and i feel like that is a reasonable amount.
They go nice with crackers also!
Rana E.
Dubai, J2 Tower
The whole family enjoys this cheese. We love the classic triangle shape and the flavor is just right not too strong and not too light. I mostly use on top of spaghetti, I bake it in the oven until it’s golden which enhances its flavor, you cut through it and it melts nicely
Kayleigh B.
Eastleigh
The great thing about this is that it’s spreadable and eatable as a small snack and tastes GREAT!!! When cutting down on food I use these as a snack food as small but satisfying
Billie-Jo P.
West bridge ford , Nottingham
Love this cheese to have with crackers! I know some people eat it in sandwich’s and on toast but I’m not a fan of this! I would buy it but only on occasion if I really fancied it!
Karla T.

Me encanta, es uno de mis productos favoritos. Es delicioso con un paquete práctico. Puede usarlo para compartir en reuniones, como un refrigerio. Untar con pan, galletas, es lo mejor.

No tiene sabores ni conservantes artificiales.
Es saludable, lo recomiendo
Amanda P.
New Westminster , BC
So creamy! And the possibilities for using this in different recipes are Endless. Fantastic flavour it's even delicious on its own. A tad expensive but definitely worth every penny. I would be interested in trying new flavours and would recommend this cheese to others.
Caitlin S.
Colchester
I love cheese, these are so soft and creamy and easy to bit into . I buy these all the time and I love then, I know my friends like the cheese. I would say there is no better creamy cheese to this one except maybe Philadelphia but that doesn't come in small triangles.
Chelsea R.
London, ON
Delicious, spreadable, versatile, delicious. I like this stuff so much on English muffins and in scrambled eggs. It melts just the right amount. It is a healthy alternative to many other spreads. I like it better than the original one because it is easier to spread.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?