Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Skyler V.
Santa Clarita, CA
These are such good snacks with crackers. Love their little size and wrappers. So cute!
Kacie C.
Love how creamy these are. You can spread on crackers and it's a perfect, light snack!
stephanator24 K.
Dayton, OH
This cheese is amazing. It makes such a great snack. Love it with crackers or pretzels
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
These are perfect for lunchboxes. This is a healthy way to have some protein on the go!
Leeah O.
lacy lakeview
This cheese has a great taste. It goes great on rits crackers. Also goes well in queso
Jennifer B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love the separate packages. So creamy and delicious. Great with crackers and veggies.
Ranem N.
arlington
My family has been buying this spreadable cheese for a very long time. I’ve eaten it since I was a kid. It’s very affordable. The texture is very nice thick and creamy. I definitely recommend you to buy this. Hopefully you enjoy Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct as much as I do. Laugh on.
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Leanne M.
Johannesburg
The taste of childhood... Something I dearly miss now that I am older, but now know is somewhat inferior compared to other brands. They have a unique flavor and texture that I once strayed away from, and that childhood association is the only thing stopping me from buying too many today. Every once in a while though, these are an underrated appreciation that taste of nostalgia.
Laura M.
This product was awesome. The cheese itself was very easy to spread and tasted really good on it's own and on bread. I would highly recommend this product and would definatly get it again Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?