Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
RyAnna B.
These are SO GOOD and so addicted. I love it with crackers as an easy, quick and healthy snack. You will want to eat the entire wheel in one sitting because it's so creamy and delicious. I love that each wedge is individually wrapped so you can take it with you.
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
If you like cheese and crackers you absolutely have to try this. It spreads easy and the taste is wonderful. goes best with the ritz type crackers. love that they come in convenient little wedges to ensure they stay fresh even though it gets eaten within 2 days at house. we love it
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
These  Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges are one of my most favorite spreads. You can find it at most grocery stores and they are sooo affordable. I usually spread it on my favorite crackers or on veggies. I highly recommend these
Reagan H.
Leesburg, VA
this cheese is the best! it goes great with any chips the packaging is great you can eat it right out of the package i eat this all the time it is so creamy and so good. it doesn’t compare to any other cheese! it honestly is the best i would recommend this to all my friends
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I tried these at a hotel my mom and I stayed at. They had these as a breakfast option for bagels. I've never purchased these myself but I would. They're convenient, small, and easy to open. Makes making breakfast or getting a quick snack easier.
Peggy K.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love how I’m giving cheese five stars! My favorite cheese to eat at lunch I spread the cheese on crackers and even on vegetables like tomatoes or carrots. It’s really creamy and tasty. And the best part is the individual pieces.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
I love this cheese on my toast. It spreads beautifully. The taste is unique.. and the texture is soft. I somehow cannot eat it by itself but enjoy it with my toast or slice of apple.
Sandra C.
Another go-to- snack at our house.  Everyone loves this.  Kroger always has these in stock and we go through cheese at our house.  The flavor is good, no too overpowering, but just enough umph to make it taste good!
Devon R.
Independence, KY
This stuff is amazing. It’s so creamy and it tastes great on triscuits and pretzels both. When you buy it at Costco you get a great deal on it. I don’t buy it all the time but I’ve bought it a few times and will continue to do so
Hira J.
Linden, MI
This product has been a childhood favorite. I can't remember anyone who doesn't like this. It tastes so great and is so fulfilling. You can get off brands of this but nothing compares to the original. One cube and you're good to go.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?