Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Tara R.
Redditch
nothing can describe my love for these cheeses- i don’t even like cheese! these are so creamy and great for a snack, had them since i’ve been a child and i can’t hide that i still eat these quite often now! great for all ages
Lily W.
Coventry, West Midlands
I am an absolute cheese fiend and I love the laughing cow triangles. I use them on a jacket potato instead of butter, I’ll use them on toast, or I’ll just eat them as they are. They’re great value, and if you get the low fat ones they’re also pretty good for you!
Maya A.
I like this spread for cracker and toast. I feel it has more flavor then plain cream cheese without being overly flavored. I find the individual packaging makes it nice to pack for a lunch or snack. However the packaging can become annoying if you need to unwrap more then a few wedges for a recipe. My mother has been feeding me these since I was child. I recently re- discovered these and forgot how good they were.
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Comi esse queijo apenas uma vez na vida quando estive na casa de uma amiga minha e gostei bastante da textura e do sabor. É ótimo para
Comer com pães ou torradas no café da manhã ou lanche da tarde. Aprovo
Hind E.
Nottingham
I do love this brand and buy it quite a lot because I used to eat it in my childhood. It’s a very nice spreadable cheese triangles that are easy to eat like this or to spread on the bread. Original taste
Kameryn C.
This cheese spread is good on many things such as sandwiches toast crackers it is very delicious and well worth your money it isn’t pricey at all and I totally recommend to people especially if you haven’t tried it
Natalie 🐱.
I love how it's portioned into wedges so it's easier to use and spread! It has a creamy texture and tastes like cream cheese, but more firm! It's perfect for spreading onto bread for breakfast, or onto crackers for a light snack! I've bought it several times and I would recommend this to my fellow cheese lovers!
Raven D.
Rockland
This is the best for spreading on crackers or on bread for a yummy snack. I also sometimes just eat like that. This cheese is great because you get a lot of it for the price, it's easy to find, and it's just super yummy in general. If you are a lover of cheese and haven't tried these, you definitely should do it.
Achouri G.
Monastir
easy to open without making a mess. so creamy and yummy. i love eating it for breakfast with some toast as well as using it with other kind of cheese for cheese cake, samboussa, tarte, barquette and any other kind of food that needs cheese since it's so creamy so it's easy to mix with other ingredients.
Lauren S.
EH22 3LN
I am not a big cheese lover but i do love these from the laughing cow!
I feel like they go amazing on a sandwich to use instead of butter and they are very cheap too! You get around 8 in the packet and i feel like that is a reasonable amount.
They go nice with crackers also!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?