Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Michaela W.
La Vergne, TN
I take these and crackers with me to the pool all the time. Perfect for a light snack or accessory to a meal.
Kristen T.
Chicopee
Love these as they are proportioned so that I don't eat half of them in one sitting!  So easy to pack and eat!
lorena a.
oxnard, CA
Yum yum yum. And creamy. Goes great with crackers, tomatoes, bread, and alone. It is so delicious. Its good
michaela s.
united states
You can't go wrong with creamy goodness on crackers or wheat thins I love this so much and its very healthy
Noelle C.
N Tonawanda, NY
The perfect healthy snack.  I love spreading this cheese on a mini bagel or crackers for a quick pick me up.
Estefany C.
Doral, FL
I love to eat it with salty cookies, and its so nice to keep eating.. my family always buy it.. we love it
Charmaine L.
Wake Forest, NC
I love eating these with crackers. They are perfect for an everyday snack. I can never get enough of them!
Nella K.
This cheese comes in small pieces to make it convenient. It is affordable and takes very good. Very creamy
Crystal m.
Orange Cove, CA
Love this cheese snack! love it toast or just on a ritz cracker! If u haven't tried it try it! its yummy!
Erica B.
These are great with everything! You can use vegetables, crackers, chips, even spread it on a sandwhich!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct