Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Oana M.
Yum! The smooth taste is the reason I keep coming back. I love this spread on toast instead of cream cheese. It has a different dimension of flavor, more nutty and less sweet than cream cheese. I prefer the original but their other flavors are all good too.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Laughing Cow cheeses are the best. So creamy you can spread them on bread or a cracker. Writing this review is making me crave them right now. I am not a fan of cream cheese but this kind of cheese is much different. It is richer and more flavorful. I don't really see how someone could not like this cheese.
Christine C.
I love all of the Laughing Cow products, but I love the spread cheese wedges the most! They are so creamy and spread so easily. I love eating them with crackers and they are the perfect little sizes for an afternoon snack. Highly recommend to others!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very yum! Especially with some gluten free crackers it's a great mid day or after work snack. It's guilt free and low calorie which is also nice. Feels like I'm having a treat and spoiling myself when really I'm being good. Gotta love anything like that!
Susy G.
Blue island, IL
This cheese is absolutely delicious! It goes great with pita chips or pretzels. I love how each wedge is individually wrapped which makes storage extremely easy! It's great for on the go snacks and it's fairly priced as well! I would definitely recommend
Maycee G.
Crossville, TN
This is a great snack for kids and adults! The texture is very similar to cream cheese but the flavor couldn't be more different! The creamy Swiss is my favorite flavor and I enjoy it on wheat thins. I buy everytime I grocery shop, definitely reccomend!
Jessica F.
Being a college student, these are an amazing thing to keep in the fridge. I will constantly grab crackers or pretzel sticks, and have them with this cheese as an afternoon snack. They are very filling and have great flavor. It is the perfect amount in one wedge.  Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Ry B.
These are SO GOOD and so addicted. I love it with crackers as an easy, quick and healthy snack. You will want to eat the entire wheel in one sitting because it's so creamy and delicious. I love that each wedge is individually wrapped so you can take it with you.
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
The laughing cow cheese is definitely my favorite. Doesn't matter if I'm in Germany, Morocco or in the United States I always buy this one. It's taste really good and it's very affordable. I had this cheese ever since I was little. I would definitely would recommend this to others .
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
If you like cheese and crackers you absolutely have to try this. It spreads easy and the taste is wonderful. goes best with the ritz type crackers. love that they come in convenient little wedges to ensure they stay fresh even though it gets eaten within 2 days at house. we love it
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?