Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Salma S.
Jacksonville, FL
I originally tasted this in Morrocco, and ever since then I was hooked! So nutritious and creamy that I literally loved it so much! When I found out they had Laughing Cow in America I was estatic to say the least! I purchase Laughing Cow products a majority of the time and with these sort of products- well they keep me far from dissapointed
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
Mixed with some crackers this is the perfect mid afternoon snack! Nothing makes me happier than opening a new wedge and spreading it on some of my favorite crackers. Can't wait to try all the flavors!
Meagan S.
Burleson, TX
I love these cheese wedges!  They are so creamy and delicious.  One of my favorite snacks to take to work with a handful of crackers!  The only downside is they are a little expensive.
Brittany M.
Ridgefield, WA
This cheese combined with some wheat thins is absolutely amazing! I cannot get enough of it! You literally need to purchase a couple of these because once you start eating it, it’s hard to stop!
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
These wedges are so good on a cracker or even by themselves if you are going low carb. They are not as pricey as some alternatives and taste even better. I buy them at Costco or Publix.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This stuff is so good! I put it on my seasoned wheat thins and I always end up eating about three of these individual packets every time. It really brings out the flavor in other things.
Jolynn S.
Stow
Perfect low calorie snack to get the creamy cheese fix you need on a diet. Great on toast, fruit, pretzels, or by itself. Very affordable and highly recommended for all cheese lovers.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These make a great snack! The packaging is fun and feels fancy, and the slim wheel fits in your fridge even if you have a tiny one. The cheese is really spreadable and tastes great.
Abby B.
These were my favorite after school snacks. I could eat them with crackers or even on their own and they’d fill me up until dinner. The cheese is very light and rich and so so good
Kellee B.
Gloucester
i love the flavor of this cheese. it is great on crackers. it was on my list of approved foods after i had gastric bypass surgery. the price is fair and i buy them quite often!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct