Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Amy F.
Big Sky
Perfect for on the go snacking! My boyfriend just eats a whole wedge by itself but I love pairing it with triscuits!
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I’ve been eating this since I was a kid. Amazing taste and it’s so creamy. I like pairing it with some Ritz crackers.
Jenice S.
Ooh this is a guilty pleasure. We get these as a splurge, and they don't last more than a day. So yummy, and creamy.
Kari R.
Raleigh
I've been eating these for years. they are always a nice little snack on a cracker. My kids love them as well.
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
These are great for a quick and satisfying snack with crackers and some fruit such as grapes. I love the little combo
Mariah F.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I really like this cheese. It's so soft . I usually eat this cream cheese cold and on its own because it's that good.
Chelsea C.
Sacramento, CA
An easy snack, and packaged in nice little serving sizes. I honestly dont buy these very often but theyre awesome.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
I try not to consume dairy very often, but when I do this is one of my first picks! I love this spread on crackers!
Marisa L.
east lansing
this never lasts that long in my fridge, only because it is so yummy! and healthy I feel so clean after eating it!
Samantha P.
Putting this on celery is a very good and healthy snack it is also really good on crackers and with summer sausage
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct