Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Talisha C.
These cheese wedges are the perfect snacks for cheese and crackers or to curb your hunger. The flavor is so creamy and good!
Tiffany D.
flemington
Love it!! So good on crackers!! A great healthy snack while watching movies with the family! Great affordable price as well.
Simone P.
Lancaster, MA
THIS + CRACKERS LITERALLY MY NIGHT IN A NUTSHELL! Omg this is soooo good especially with some fruit on the side... MMMMM.. :)
Becca S.
I use this at work with pretzels or crackers for an afternoon snack. The creamy texture and delicious flavor is to die for.
jacob b.
If you love cheese, you're going to love these! Full of flavor and only 50 calories, a must for anyone whole is on a diet!
Lacey S.
45150
This is a great cheese for a light on the go snack, it taste great with a variety of crisp snacks like crackers or pretzels
Lydia I.
The original laughing cow has been my obsession since I was a child in kindergarten and until now it's one of my favorite
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love!!!! I would have to fight with my sisters just to make sure they didn't eat my cheese lol best CHEESE EVER
Amber B.
Springdale, AR
This cheese is creamy and delicious my family loves to eat it plain or with crackers. It's affordable and a great snack!
Courtni G.
West Monroe, LA
Love this as a snack. The wedges are perfect size for portion control. Love the taste with crackers and a side of grapes
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?