Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Simone P.
Lowell, MA
THIS + CRACKERS LITERALLY MY NIGHT IN A NUTSHELL! Omg this is soooo good especially with some fruit on the side... MMMMM.. :)
Margaret G.
West Grove, PA
Laughing cow is one of our favorites. On its own with apple slices is a great snack. Also great to make chicken cordon Bleu.
Christine M.
My grandma used to get these for me and I still get them! They are so light and great to use as spread. Seriously so amazing!
Kristin E.
Kansas City, MO
Gives great flavor to anything! Love it on veggies and crackers and my morning toast! Works well on my weight watchers diet.
Jessica R.
Danville, AL
These made a great healthy snack ! They are a little pricey so we don't always have them but they don't last long when we do.
Jessica J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I don't buy it very often but I'm a fan for sure and I always mooch off of people if they have it. Really great on crackers.
Thamarr G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cheese because bits low calorie and has great taste. It's easy to spread and do good with cucumbers or crackers.
Riley S.
Pinckney, MI
This is the best mid day snack. I love to grab two slices of the cheese and eat with crackers for a perfect portioned snack.
Tiffany D.
flemington
Love it!! So good on crackers!! A great healthy snack while watching movies with the family! Great affordable price as well.
Brittany M.
Henderson
Love The Flavor And The creaminess Of The cheese. Can eat on crackers can cook with it and dip Vega tables in it just yummy!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?