Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Ashley E.
Buffalo , MN
Sooooo good as a snack with whole grain crackers. Also with a little wine on the side when you're relaxing on your day off ;)
Theresa T.
Absolutely delicious! Tastes awesome on it's own as a light snack or on a cracker. I just wish there was a larger container!
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
Me and my boyfriend love the laughing cow cheese we spread on crackers and call it a snack .Plus the packaging is super cute.
Talisha C.
These cheese wedges are the perfect snacks for cheese and crackers or to curb your hunger. The flavor is so creamy and good!
Margaret G.
West Grove, PA
Laughing cow is one of our favorites. On its own with apple slices is a great snack. Also great to make chicken cordon Bleu.
Simone P.
Lowell, MA
THIS + CRACKERS LITERALLY MY NIGHT IN A NUTSHELL! Omg this is soooo good especially with some fruit on the side... MMMMM.. :)
Christine M.
My grandma used to get these for me and I still get them! They are so light and great to use as spread. Seriously so amazing!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good product and very good flavor. They are affordable and worth every penny. These don't compare to any other product.
Thamarr G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cheese because bits low calorie and has great taste. It's easy to spread and do good with cucumbers or crackers.
Jessica R.
Danville, AL
These made a great healthy snack ! They are a little pricey so we don't always have them but they don't last long when we do.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct