Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Great to spread on pretzel thins, pretzel sticks, on rye bread...I've seen it served with fresh slices of apple too. Very good.
Denise K.
So soft and delicious! I love spreading it on Hawaiian bread. I’m not really a cheese fan but this one is one of my favorites.
Jacqueline C.
Denver , CO
I love keeping this in my fridge at all times. I like it with crackers for a snack. It doesn’t expire for awhile which is nice
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Best best best the first time I taste it ohh men that was it I bought that day like 5 there so good especially it rites cracker
amanda r.
Who doesn't love cheese and there's you can just throw in your lunch and eat with some pretzels they are amazingly good a well
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Great for entertaining a crowd with some crackers, grapes and wine! Very clean for a small snack, or lunch snack. Great flavor
Dina S.
I love spreading some of the laughing cow on my toast or bagel in the morning. It tastes yummy and I pack some for my lunch too
Sierra M.
Vale
I love this Laughing Cow Cheese product I usually just get some crackers or wheat thins to put it on and it taste really great
Rheanna H.
Manchester
My favorite for cheese and crackers. It tastes creamy and delicious. I would highly recommend it. It's at most grocery stores.
Jessica J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I don't buy it very often but I'm a fan for sure and I always mooch off of people if they have it. Really great on crackers.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct