Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Baylah A.
Hillsboro , OH
These are the best little cheese snacks. You can spread these on literally anything. Crackers, vegetables or fruit and they always taste amazing. Worth a higher price! I always have these in the fridge put they are hard to keep around because we always eat them!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
These are great as a spread on crackers. I also put them in my spinach artichoke dip. They are always at my local grocery store and at a great price. They are healthy and come in single serving pouches which is very convenient for lunches and on the go snacking.
Patricia H.
Williamsport, PA
Perfect snack! I love cheese but I have a problem with it going bad before I get to finish it as I'm on a low cal diet and my partner isn't obsessed with cheese like I am. These are perfectly packaged for me, and helps with my serving sizes and reduces my waste.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
These are legit my favorite. I remmember these from since i was a baby. If you want a quick soup kind of pasta dish. Make this with little orzo pasta or star pasta..a little bit of broth (a tiny bit) and mix two f thesee wedges in...so delicious. I love these things
Sophia V.
For parties and gatherings the individual sizes are just great. It always taste delicious and it's what everyone has come to expect at any of the special occasion's I do. 8 individually wrapped wedges; excellent single portions; wedges VERY easy to open; cheese creamy mild taste.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Laughing Cow cheeses are the best. So creamy you can spread them on bread or a cracker. Writing this review is making me crave them right now. I am not a fan of cream cheese but this kind of cheese is much different. It is richer and more flavorful. I don't really see how someone could not like this cheese.
Christine C.
I love all of the Laughing Cow products, but I love the spread cheese wedges the most! They are so creamy and spread so easily. I love eating them with crackers and they are the perfect little sizes for an afternoon snack. Highly recommend to others!
Susy G.
Blue island , IL
This cheese is absolutely delicious! It goes great with pita chips or pretzels. I love how each wedge is individually wrapped which makes storage extremely easy! It's great for on the go snacks and it's fairly priced as well! I would definitely recommend
Kourtney E.
Newbury Park , CA
Very yum! Especially with some gluten free crackers it's a great mid day or after work snack. It's guilt free and low calorie which is also nice. Feels like I'm having a treat and spoiling myself when really I'm being good. Gotta love anything like that!
Maycee G.
Crossville, TN
This is a great snack for kids and adults! The texture is very similar to cream cheese but the flavor couldn't be more different! The creamy Swiss is my favorite flavor and I enjoy it on wheat thins. I buy everytime I grocery shop, definitely reccomend!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?