Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
Perfect size for a snack at work. Sometimes i put it on crakers sometimes i just eat it by itself. Its good no matter how you have it
Samie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
Super yummy on crackers and to use on sandwiches as well. Adds a light flavor with a lot less calories than the traditional spreads.
Elyssa J.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm just not a fan of this cheese. It never tasted like true cheese to me. I'd rather indulge in something from the farmer's market.
Faby D.
Long Island
Nothing like the original! It melts in your mouth, and is great for snacks or entertainment. My daughter loves it as much as I do.
billie m.
Ormond Beach, FL
Live these they are fantastic.   Perfect little snack with rich flavor and  texture.   So creamy and  yummy by themselves  or on anything.
Donita R.
I love the wedge of cheese, but I can never stop at just one lol. It's creamy and light tasting. Everyone in our house love these.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
This n some Ritz crackers!!! Yes lort!!!!! I love snacking on this at home when I'm watching a movie or reading. Tastes amazing!!!
Neenah B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I'm an Arab so i eat these with bread in the morning with some hot tea as a beverage , I love the taste of these in the morning !
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
Such good cheese! It's portable and easy to spread and so good as a snack either by itself or with a couple crackers or veggies.
Haley H.
San Dimas
I use this as a healthier substitute for regular cheese spreads. Having it with some crackers is such a nice snack during the day
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?