Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Sarah G.
These keep for a long time in the fridge so that's a big plus. They are so creamy and easy to spread. I love to keep these to snack on.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I love this creamy cheese! The flovor is so tasty! Goes great with apples or pineapple. A little pricey but worth it for a good snack!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cheese because it’s so portable and helps so much for those of us who have a hard time portion controlling cheese.... oops!
Kaitlin G.
I wish our Walmart carried these more often because hey are one of my FAVORITE snacks! It’s filling, healthy and just plain delicious!
Tiffany c.
Wheaton, IL
Tastes great but I hear it not that great for you to eat health wise. But I do like the packaging and the easy way to open the wedges.
Jessica T.
Family favorite right here. Definitely don't feel guilty for letting the kids get into this cheese. Portion just right. Taste amazing!
LaTanya B.
Greenbelt, MD
Pretty yummy on crackers and veggies !! My 9 year son loves them as well .. we can eat this daily and not feel guilty !! Great snack!!
Pamela B.
Danielsville, GA
This is my husband's favorite spread ands he loves it with chicken and biscuit crackers. He must have some every shopping trip I make.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Delicious. It spreads so easily on crackers and there are very few calories in one wedge which goes a lot further than you would think.
Donna J.
One of my go-to snacks. These are the perfect serving size and are great for on the go. Rich and creamy cheese makes for easy spreading
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct