Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Jessica T.
Family favorite right here. Definitely don't feel guilty for letting the kids get into this cheese. Portion just right. Taste amazing!
Tiffany c.
Wheaton, IL
Tastes great but I hear it not that great for you to eat health wise. But I do like the packaging and the easy way to open the wedges.
LaTanya B.
Greenbelt, MD
Pretty yummy on crackers and veggies !! My 9 year son loves them as well .. we can eat this daily and not feel guilty !! Great snack!!
Donna J.
One of my go-to snacks. These are the perfect serving size and are great for on the go. Rich and creamy cheese makes for easy spreading
Sarah G.
These keep for a long time in the fridge so that's a big plus. They are so creamy and easy to spread. I love to keep these to snack on.
Meredith M.
Love these spreadable cheese wedges!! Makes it so easy to put in a lunch box or just have an individual snack! I eat it with crackers.
Pamela B.
Danielsville, GA
This is my husband's favorite spread ands he loves it with chicken and biscuit crackers. He must have some every shopping trip I make.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cheese because it’s so portable and helps so much for those of us who have a hard time portion controlling cheese.... oops!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I love this creamy cheese! The flovor is so tasty! Goes great with apples or pineapple. A little pricey but worth it for a good snack!
sara s.
Philadelphia
This is my go-to cheese for a snack. I usually pair it with triscuits - great combo of the creamy cheese and the salty, crispy cracker.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?