Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Cassandra H.
It's very tasty and smooth! It's so versatile too; eat as is, spread onto some crackers our apples, or even add to cheese sauce for pasta!
Ellie G.
I love these cute cheese wedges!! They are the perfect light snack and you can buy them anywhere. I love eating them with trsicuits.
Kaylin H.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This cheese is the perfect dipping cheese. It’s so soft and tasty. I actually eat the triangles whole sometimes, that’s how good they are 😋
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I always ate this when I was a kid. It's tastes so good and creamy. It's one of my favorite cheese. Sometimes, I like to eat it by itself.
Christina H.
Very delicious and creamy great for a snack. Definitely recommend. A lit but costly would love to see it offered at a more reasonable price
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
These are sooo good. So addicting. I could eat the entire wheel in one sitting. Great for dipping crackers in. Need to repurchase soon 🤤
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
This is delicious! Right out the package or on crackers ! It’s creamy and smooth! When I go food shopping I always buy this!! So yummy 😋
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I swear I had an obsession with this cheese for months I ate it alone with crackers in salads it was the best. I even made pizza with it.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cheese because it’s so portable and helps so much for those of us who have a hard time portion controlling cheese.... oops!
Sarah G.
These keep for a long time in the fridge so that's a big plus. They are so creamy and easy to spread. I love to keep these to snack on.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?