Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Jenn D.
These are amazing as a mid afternoon snack paired with gardettos bread sticks or garlic bagel crisps. I enjoy the different flavors offered.
Kaylin H.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This cheese is the perfect dipping cheese. It’s so soft and tasty. I actually eat the triangles whole sometimes, that’s how good they are 😋
Cassandra H.
It's very tasty and smooth! It's so versatile too; eat as is, spread onto some crackers our apples, or even add to cheese sauce for pasta!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I always ate this when I was a kid. It's tastes so good and creamy. It's one of my favorite cheese. Sometimes, I like to eat it by itself.
Christina H.
Very delicious and creamy great for a snack. Definitely recommend. A lit but costly would love to see it offered at a more reasonable price
Ellie G.
I love these cute cheese wedges!! They are the perfect light snack and you can buy them anywhere. I love eating them with trsicuits.
Sheryl H.
Woodstock
I like to eat this with wheat thins. It is so creamy and taste great. The packaging is awesome. It makes the cheese seem very high quality.
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I swear I had an obsession with this cheese for months I ate it alone with crackers in salads it was the best. I even made pizza with it.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
These are sooo good. So addicting. I could eat the entire wheel in one sitting. Great for dipping crackers in. Need to repurchase soon 🤤
Kimberly C.
methuen ma
This is delicious! Right out the package or on crackers ! It’s creamy and smooth! When I go food shopping I always buy this!! So yummy 😋
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct